The Dew-Not DNC02 is a dual-channel controller for dew straps that can be wrapped around your telescope's optical tube near the optics to keep dew from forming during evening observing sessions. Dew straps are also made for eyepieces, finders, and other optical accessories.
The Dew Not Dual Channel Controller is based on a microprocessor control system. Each channel controls two outputs for a total of four outputs. Each channel is capable of a duty cycle from 0% on time (effectively off) to 100% on time at the high setting.
- Microprocessor based dual channel controller
- UL 94V0 enclosure
- Zero to 100% output control per channel
- Two outputs per channel (may be increased using DNS splitter, sold separately)
- 10 amp capacity
- 6 foot power cord fused @ 10 amps
- Virtually RFI free
- Two stage low battery indicator. If voltage drops to 11 volts the power led begins slow blinking as a low voltage warning. If the battery voltage drops to 10.5 volts the power led starts fast blinking and the outputs turn off. When the voltage recovers to over 12 volts it will start operating again
- The 10.5 volt threshold is to prevent permanent damage to battery packs
- Operating voltage is 12 volts
- Velcro provided for attachment
Dimensions & Specifications
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of