iOptron CEM25P Equatorial Mount with 2" Tripod & Hard Case
iOptron now offers this exceptional bundle to give you everything you need for a new mount. This includes the CEM25P Equatorial Mount, 2" tripod, and hard case. Now get all the benefits of this best-selling mount with a sturdy hard case for worry-free preservation and protection against moisture, weather, and debris.
iOptron's CEM25P retains the most popular elements of the CEM25 remain while giving the user a guaranteed low periodic error of approximately +/- 10 arc seconds or less. This improved tracking accuracy is all thanks to iOptron's dedication to continuously improving their manufacturing process for the R.A. gear. In addition, the CEM25P has larger gear switches on each axis for easier access and modification when wearing light gloves.
This CEM Center Balanced Equatorial Mount is lightweight, extremely quiet, and consumes up to 60% less than the typical GOTO power consumption of similar mounts.
The "Z" design mount puts the payload weight at the center of gravity, enabling better natural stability. This mount design is especially light, considering its payload capacity, a welcome advantage when preparing a remote setup. Additional features include an adjustable counterweight bar to avoid interfering with the tripod. And since the polar scope is not blocked by the declination shaft, polar alignment is consistently quick and accessible.
The CEM25P features the most current advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO technology, making it one of the most powerful and accurate GOTO mounts on the market. The Go2Nova® Hand Controller is user-friendly with a large four-line LCD screen that helps streamline the process of setting the telescope and locating one of the 150,000 plus objects included in the Go2Nova® database.
iOptron CEM25P Equatorial Mount Highlights
- Newly designed Center-Balanced Equatorial Mount for greater payloads in a lightweight mount
- Made specifically for entry-level as well as intermediate astrophotographers
- Less than +/- 10 arc seconds periodic error
- 27 lb. (12.3 kg) payload capacity with a mount-only weight of just 10.4 lbs. (4.7 kg)
- Spring loaded gear system with user modifiable loading force
- Gear switches on both R.A. and DEC axes enable easy balancing when detached
- Counterweight shaft is adjustable for 0º latitude functionality
- Stepper motor uses little power
- New electronics and control adapter identical to those on the CEM60
- iOptron AccuAlign™ calibrated polar scope with dark field illumination and simple polar alignment procedure, providing quick and precise polar alignment
- Regular polar alignment for users unable to see the Pole Star
- Go2Nova® 8408 controller with advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO technology
- Built-in ST-4 autoguiding port
- Incorporates 32-channel GPS (Global Positioning System)
- Serial port allows computer control and upgrade of firmware
- Spring-loaded Vixen-style dovetail saddle
- Includes standard heavy-duty tripod with 2" stainless steel legs (5 kg)
- Die-cast metal tripod spreader with accessory tray
iOptron CEM25P Equatorial Mount
2" Stainless Steel Tripod
Go2Nova® 8408 Hand Controller with 150,000+ Object Database
Vixen "V" Series Saddle
Illuminated Polar Scope
10.4 lb. Counterweight
AC Power Adapter
Dimensions & Specifications
Mount or Tripod Type: Equatorial Mounts
Hand Controller Included: Yes
Objects in Database: 150000+
Power Options for Mount: 12V DC
Mount Latitude Range: 0° - 60°
Mount Weight: 10.4 lb
Mount Slew Speeds: 1x / 2x / 8x / 16x / 64x / 128x / 256x / 512x / 1400x (Maximum)
Includes GPS: Yes
AutoGuider Port: Yes
Periodic Error Correction: Yes
Mounting Style: Vixen-Style Dovetail Plate
Includes Polar Finder: Yes
Includes Counterweights: Yes
Number of Counterweights Included: One
Counterweight Weights: 10.4 lb
Mount Includes Tripod or Pier: Yes
Mount Weight Capacity: 27 lb
Tripod Leg Diameter: 2"
Tripod Includes Spreader Bar: Yes with Accessory Tray
Tripod Leg Material: Stainless Steel
Tripod Weight: 11 lb
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of