iOptron MiniTower PRO GoTo Telescope Altazimuth Mount
Introducing the MAK 150m! iOptron's first premium Maksutov-Cassegrain OTA. You have to try it to believe it!
The iOptron Rumak-type 150m Maksutov-Cassegrain is perfect for the serious amateur astronomer who wants apochromatic refractor-type performance at an affordable price. In fact, the multicoated optics provide almost similar results as a 5-inch apochromatic refractor -- at a fraction of the cost.
You will be amazed at the images you'll see with the MAK 150m—surprisingly, an f12 that can view Jupiter's cloud bands and also M31! The precision design and engineering of the optics produces images you would not expect in such a light tube.
The MAK 150m from iOptron is the only MAK of its kind that comes with a dual speed focuser for fine-tuning your images. Also included is an attachable dew shield—rare for a MAK—for better performance in cold temperatures.
- Rumak Maksutov-Cassegrain optics
- Aperture: 150mm
- Focal Length: 1800/ f12
- Eyepiece holder with compression ring
- 8X50 Finderscope
- Twist-lock aluminum dew-shield
- Dual-speed focuser
- Lens Type : Catadioptric Rumak style Maksutov-Cassegrain
- Dew Shield : Twist-lock aluminum shield
- Tube Length : 21 3/4” (Without dew shield) 27 1/8” (With dew shield)
- Tube Weight : 13.4Lbs.
- Finderscope : 8x50 w/ finder ring
- Visual Adaptor : 8x50 w/ finder ring
- Astrophotography : T-ring adapter included for attaching a camera
- Other Accessories : Light reducing lens cover
- Gross Weight : 20.2 Lbs
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Size Code
iOptron MAK 150 Maksutov-Cassegrain
For the Expert
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of