The Levenhuk D2L NG Digital Microscope allows you to undertake high-quality research and take photos/videos of your observations as well. This model can be connected to a PC. This model can be connected to a PC using USB interface, the software is included in the package. This microscope is designed to ensure the best possible color rendition of photo and video images, and allows you to view real color images.
The Levenhuk D2L NG was developed for use in schools, colleges and universities. This model features glass optics, unlike the less expensive analogs. The main advantage is two sets of illumination (upper and lower), which allow observing both slices and non-transparent objects (from the tiniest solid particles to coins, etc.). Apart from observing and image capturing on the PC screen, it is also possible to make observations in the visual mode without a camera, since an eyepiece (16x) is included in the package. The Levenhuk D2L NG Digital Microscope is widely used in various educational institutions.
A USB cable is used as camera power supply and for connection with a PC. Compatible OS: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8.
The kit includes:
- Microscope unit with stage, revolving head for three objectives, focusing mechanism, two illuminations with brightness adjustment
- Monocular nosepiece
- Objectives: 4x, 10x and 40x
- Eyepiece: 16x
- Digital camera Levenhuk DEM35
- SETUP CD MiniSee ScopePhoto (auto setup guide, drivers, software for image visualization, fixation and processing)
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- 4 AA batteries
- 2 adapters for different microscopes
- User manual and warranty
Observing non-transparent objects
The Levenhuk D2L NG Digital Microscope, unlike other teaching microscopes, is equipped with two built-in illuminations. Both illuminations are LED, which ensures minimal energy consumption yet provides sufficient light. Illumination systems are located above and below the stage, and allow observing both transparent and opaque objects.
The microscope features a 220V AC adapter, for stationary observations without batteries.
Levenhuk D2L NG specifications
- Magnification, x 64-640
- Objectives magnification 4x, 10x and 40x
- Eyepiece magnification 16x
- Linear field in the images space, mm 18
- Tube length, mm 160
- Stage dimensions, mm 95x95
- Stage moving range, using focusing mechanism, mm 0 to 15
- Power supply AC adapter
- Illumination LED
Levenhuk Digital Camera specifications
- Camera model DEM35
- Maximal resolution 640x480
- Megapixels 0.3
- Sensor 1/4" CMOS
- Pixel size 6x6
- Video recording available
- Speed 30 fps
- Active range 60dB
- Usage location ocular tube (not eyepiece)
- Image format .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .tif, .gif, .psd, .ico, .emf, etc.
- Field of view diameter 18 mm
- Spectral range 400-650 nm
- Method of exposure ERS (Electronic Rolling Shutter)
- White balance auto/manual
- Exposure control auto/manual
- Programmable options image size, brightness, exposure time
- USB features USB 2.0, 480 Mb/s
- System requirements Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8; USB port
- Software USB 2.0 driver, ScopePhoto
- Power supply via USB cable
Dimensions & Specifications
Microscopes for Enthusiasts
Levenhuk Microscopes Microscopes Series
12 Years and up
DocumentationDownload the Levenhuk D2L NG Microscope User Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of