Levenhuk Strike 100 PLUS Telescope is a Newtonian reflector perfect for astronomical observations in the countryside. With this instrument’s high-quality optics you will be able to witness the phases of Venus and seas on Mars, the moons of Jupiter and Saturn's rings, distant star clusters and nebulae. The advanced kit allows you to get the most from your telescope.
The Levenhuk Strike 100 PLUS is a reflector with a primary mirror diameter of 102 mm. Such optical design ensures bright, crisp and clear images with no chromatic aberration. All optical elements are coated with high-reflective aluminum coating. The best image quality can be achieved during observations in a suburban area.
The kit includes two eyepieces—the 25 mm focal length eyepiece is more suitable for general astronomical observations, and the zoom eyepiece, with variable focal length of 6.8mm -16mm, may be used for detailed study of certain objects of interest. A two-element achromatic 2x Barlow lens is also included in the kit.
The 102mm reflecting telescope is installed on an EQ1 German equatorial mount. This mount is very comfortable to use, provides for quick navigation, and allows for following the diurnal motion of the celestial sphere by rotating about only one axis. The steel tripod provides for stability of the telescope during observations.
The advanced kit allows you to start your observations right after unpacking your telescope! In the colorful box you will find useful optical accessories, fun print and electronic materials, and a carrying bag for transporting your telescope.
The unique kit of Levenhuk Strike PLUS Telescope contains:
1. "See it all!" Astronomer's Handbook. This practical handbook was created specifically for beginning astronomers. It contains valuable information on over 280 celestial objects and the cosmos in general, as well as colorful star charts and facts on the design of different telescopes.
2. Stellarium. This is 3D planetarium software that allows you to plan your observations and explore the night sky several years in the future. The database contains over 600,000 stars, planets of the Solar System, the Moon, comets and asteroids, galaxies, nebulae and star clusters. All this can be rendered in just a few moments and studied directly on your computer!
3. Space Posters Set (Moon, Sun and Other Stars, Solar System). These posters will help you explore the universe and learn interesting facts about the Solar system, its planets and satellites, and various distant stars. Colorful illustrations and captions present necessary information in an easy-to-read format. The posters are 84x60 cm (33x24 in).
4. Planisphere. This rotating star chart is a handy tool that allows you to find out what celestial objects and constellations are visible above the horizon at a given date and time. All you need to do is align the viewer and the star chart, providing a date and time.
5. Compass. Truly an invaluable tool that can help you orient yourself to the Northern pole on your observation site. Afterwards, it is easy to locate Polaris in the night sky, which provides a starting point for further observations.
6. 6.8-16 zoom eyepiece. This is a wonderful eyepiece that can completely replace several eyepieces. By adjusting its focal length, you can change the highest practical power without having to replace the eyepiece. It allows you to enjoy planetary observations and forget about additional calibrations.
7. Levenhuk Zongo Telescope Case. This case is made of a sturdy waterproof material, and the padded lining protects the telescope from impact. The case is also fitted with handle straps for easy transportation.
- Levenhuk Strike 100 PLUS Telescope
- German equatorial mount
- Steel tripod
- 25mm and 6.8mm - 16mm Zoom Eyepieces
- 2x Barlow lens
- Red Dot Finder
- Astronomer's Handbook
- Space Posters Set
- Stellarium Software CD
- Levenhuk Zongo Telescope Case
- User manual and lifetime warranty
Dimensions & Specifications
Red dot finder
25mm and 6.8mm-16mm Zoom
Yes, includes eyepiece storage
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of