Levenhuk T310 NG is a modern digital camera that may be used with telescopes of any brand or optical design. It allows you to capture the serenity and stillness of cosmos, and the breathtaking beauty of celestial objects. It is very easy to attach this camera to a telescope, and easier still to connect it to your PC or a laptop.
Levenhuk T310 NG is mounted in place of the eyepiece and allows you to observe objects thousands upon thousands of miles away—in real time on your PC monitor. You can also capture the most stunning views and save them on the hard drive for future editing. The camera is compatible with focusers of 1.25" in barrel diameter, and its field of view matches that of your telescope.
This camera may be connected to your PC via a USB 2.0 port (note that when plugged into a USB 1.0 or 1.1, the camera may operate incorrectly). The USB cable also acts as a power cable, so you do not have to worry about batteries or the power supply when it is plugged in. A number of user settings are available for camera operation, such as the white balance and exposure control. All images of celestial objects that you take will, therefore, always be sharp and clear. Included with the camera is a CD with software that allows you to edit images on your PC.
To ensure the best possible performance of your new camera, make sure your computer complies with the system requirements specified by the manufacturer. Compatible OS include Mac OS, Linux, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7/8. A USB 2.0 port is required to establish a connection.
- Levenhuk telescope digital camera
- USB cable
- Installation CD with image editing software and the required drivers
- User manual and warranty
- Maximum resolution 2048x1536
- Megapixels 3.0
- Sensor 1/2' CMOS
- Pixel size 3.2x3.2
- Sensitivity, v / lux.sec @ 550 nm 1.5
- Video recording yes
- Speed < 22 fps
- Active range 61dB
- Image format *.jpg, *.bmp, *.png, *.tif, *.gif, *.psd, *.ico, etc.
- Spectral range 400–650 nm (built-in infrared filter)
- Method of exposure ERS (Electronic Rolling Shutter)
- White balance auto/manual
- Exposure control auto/manual
- Software features image size, brightness, exposure time
- USB features USB 2.0, 480 Mb/sec.
- System requirements Mac OS, Linux, Windows XP/Vista/7/8; USB port 2.0
- Software USB 2.0 driver, ScopePhoto software program
- Casing metal, painted black with a gold trim
- Power supply via USB 2.0 cable
Ships to most international destinations, APOs, and FPOs.
Dimensions & Specifications
Telescope Accessories Series
Levenhuk Telescope Accessories
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of