Meade 6" LX65 ACF Optical Tube Assembly
The LX65-ACF utilizes Meade's revolutionary f/10 Advanced Coma-Free Optics. Meade has created the LX65-ACF using a new optical design with coma-free pinpoint star images and flatter field that discerning astrophotographers and most professional observatories expect. Meade's Advanced Coma-Free system also reduces astigmatism and eliminates diffractions spikes found in classical RC telescopes. No competing Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope can make those claims.
The LX65-ACF is the perfect platform for the demanding visual observer. With Ultra-High Transmission Coatings (UTHC), this scope will reveal brighter star clusters, more fine detail in nebulae, and greater surface features on planets. When it comes to industry-leading optics, depth of features, and computerized operation, the LX65-ACF is the best all-around telescope value you can find.
To start you off right, Meade is including a 26mm Super Plossl eyepiece that will reveal 70X magnified views. You will also receive a 1.25" star diagonal so you can comfortably observe celestial objects all night long.
6" ACF OTA
1.25" Mirror Diagonal
26mm Super Plossl Eyepiece (1.25")
Dimensions & Specifications
- Telescope Series: Meade LX65
- Telescope Optical Design: Advanced Coma-Free
- Telescope Aperture: 6" (152.4mm)
- Telescope Focal Ratio: f/10
- Telescope Focal Length: 1524mm
- Optical Coatings: Ultra High Transmission Coatings
- Focuser Style: Internal Moving Primary
- Focuser Size: Internal Focuser with 1.25" Rear Cell Adapter
- Focuser Speed: Single Speed
- Telescope OTA Width: 8.5"
- Telescope OTA Length: 16.5"
- Telescope OTA Weight: 9.14lb
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of