QHYCCD Mini Guidescope Only for QHY5 Series Cameras - MINIGUIDESCOPE
QHY5L-IIM Monochrome CMOS Camera Premium Package
The QHY5L-II is the size of a 1.25” eyepiece and sports the 1.23 megapixel Aptina MT9M034 monochrome CMOS sensor, which features high sensitivity and low noise. With an unbelievable 74% QE, the QHY5L-II's sensitivity exceeds many CCD sensors. The readout noise can reach as low as 4 electrons, and the sensor's on-chip FPN (Fixed Pattern Noise) calibration function keeps the image clear and uniform even under high gain. With these advantages, the QHY5L-II produces outstanding image quality for planetary imaging, guiding, deep sky imaging or when using in conjunction with the included wide angle lens as an all sky camera.
The QHY5L-II also offers high speed data transfer performance. It can achieve 30 FPS at full resolution and 200 FPS at 320x240. This frame rate is quite good for planetary capture.
Both native WDM drivers and Broadcast WDM drivers are supplied with the QHY5L-II. This means you can use it as a ultra high performance webcam or for live video broadcasts. You can show your friends what’s happening in the sky in real time with this camera.
The QHY5L-II Premium Package includes an 8mm CS-mount lens that allows you to use the camera as an electronic finder. You'll also receive an 180º fisheye CS mount lens that will turn your QHY5L-II into an All Sky Camera. Other accessories included in the Premium Package are a Tripod Adapter and small Tripod so that you can use the camera as a Webcam, and a CS-mount adapter. This package provides tons of options for guiding, finding, and imaging...so many, in fact, that you might decide you need more than one!
- Aptina 1/3” MT9M034 CMOS monochrome Sensor
- Includes an 8mm CS lens to use QHY5L-II as an electronic finder
- Includes an 180 degree fisheye lens for All-Sky Camera application
- Comes with a small tripod, tripod adapter, and CS mount adapter
- 1280 x 960 imaging array of 3.75 µm square pixels
- USB and ST4 interfaces
- 74% peak QE
- QHY5L-II Monochrome CMOS Planetary & Guide Camera
- 1.25" Camera Extender
- USB Cable
- ST4 Guide Cable
- 8mm CS Lens
- 180º CS Lens for All-Sky Camera Applications
- CS Lens Spacers
- Parfocal Ring
- CS Mount Adapter
- Small Tripod
- Tripod Adapter
- Storage Box
Dimensions & Specifications
- Imaging Camera Series: QHY Mono
- Sensor Model: 1/3" Aptina MT9M034 CMOS
- Active Pixels: 1280 x 960
- Pixel Size: 3.75 µm x 3.75 µm
- Cooling: Natural Convection
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling
- Max Frame Rate: 30 FPS progressive scan
- ADC: 14-Bit on-chip; 8-Bit/12-Bit output
- Dynamic Range: >115 dB
- Binning Modes: 1x1
- Minimum Exposure: 20 µs
- Maximum Exposure: 10 min
- Peak QE: 74%
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of