QHY8PRO One Shot Color Camera
The QHY8Pro is very similar to the QHY8L but uses a Sony ICX453AQ Super HAD CCD sensor that reads out the image via progressive scan as opposed to the interlaced readout of the QHY8L sensor. The ICX453AQ is a solid-state imaging sensor with 6.15 effective megapixels in a 28.40mm diagonal array of 7.8 µm square pixels. High sensitivity and low dark current are achieved through the adoption of R, G, and B primary color mosaic filters and HAS, or Hole Accumulation Diode, sensors.
Because this APS-C one shot color camera is capable of cooling to -45ºC below ambient, you can achieve a clean image even when you take longer exposures of 30 minutes to one hour. The small diameter and lightweight design make this camera perfect for HyperStar imaging.
- QHYCCD 8Pro One Shot Color Camera
- 9-Pin Cable
- USB Cable
- DC Adapter
- Regulated TEC Controller
- USB and 9-Pin Cable Clip
- Silicon Gel Tube
- Adjustment Ring
Dimensions & Specifications
- Imaging Camera Series: QHY Cooled Color
- Sensor Model: Sony ICX453AQ color CCD
- Optical Format: APS-C
- Chip Size: 25.10mm x 17.64mm
- Pixel Array: 3010 x 2030
- Pixel Size: 7.8 µm x 7.8 µm
- Color Method: RGB BAYER film on CCD
- QE: 60% at Green; 50% at Blue and Hα
- Microlensing: Yes
- ABG: -110dB
- Effective Sensor Area: 28.4mm diagonal
- Cooling: Two Stage TEC; built-in fan & temperature sensor
- Max Cooling: -45ºC below ambient
- CCD Architecture: Interline
- ADC: 16-Bit
- Scanning Method: Progressive Scan
- Readout Noise: 6-10e @ 600 Kpixel/s
- Binning: 1x1; 2x2; 4x4
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Guide Port: ST4 (RJ11 6-pin)
- Power Supply: DC Adapter
- Length: 5.07"
- Diameter: 2.48"
- Weight: 14.1 oz.
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of