QHYCCD OAG Off-Axis Guider - Small - OAG-S
QHY90A Monochrome CCD Camera
The QHY90A employs the popular 4/3" 8.6 mp KAF8300 CCD sensor found in several astronomy camera models.
Fully Integrated "A" Series Camera
Belonging to QHY's new "A" series "ALL-IN-ONE" camera family, the QHY90A incorporates a motor-driven 7-position color filter wheel for unmounted 36 mm filters, as well as a butterfly-shaped mechanical shutter for consistent illumination. It also offers native support for the QHY OAG-S Off-Axis Guider, which is sold separately. The QHY90A has six M3 screw holes for solid OAG installation while taking up minimal back focus.
"A" series cameras have more to offer in addition to the filter wheel and OAG support. An internal USB 2.0 hub offers two USB host ports and a USB to dual RS232 converter for attaching guide cameras, mounts and electric focusers directly to the camera without having to use a computer. Instead of multiple long cables leading to clutter and the possibility of signal loss, with the QHY90A, you need only one USB cable.
Butterfly Shutter - Virtually Unlimited Life and Uniform Illumination
The QHY90A camera uses a mechanical shutter in the shape of a butterfly that is directly motor driven. This shutter is only one component and does not cause friction to other components. It has a virtually unlimited operating life to go with a uniform illumination feature. This shutter is also double sided to cover the light, one side to open the shutter, the other to close the shutter.
12V Power Socket
This camera is powered by a single 12V socket. This power socket connects with DC plugs using thread lock for a reliable connection. An additional socket connected with the input in parallel is also available to provide the 12V of power to any external device within reach.
- QHYCCD QHY90A CCD Camera with KAF8300 Monochrome Sensor
- 7-Position Color Filter Wheel for 36mm Unmounted Filters
- Off-Axis Guider Support for OAG-S (Sold Separately)
Dimensions & Specifications
- Imaging Camera Series: QHY Mono
- CCD Sensor Model: ON Semiconductor standard grade KAF8300
- Resolution: 8.6 MP
- Pixel Array: 3358 x 2536
- Pixel Size: 5.4 µm x 5.4 µm
- Effective Area: 17.96mm x 13.52mm (Typical 4/3")
- CCD Architecture: Full Frame
- Scanning Method: Progressive Scan
- Full Well Capacity: >25.5ke
- Anti-Blooming: 100x
- ADC: 16-Bit
- Readout Noise: Typical 9e-
- Binning Modes: 1x1; 2x2; 4x4
- Minimum Exposure: 0.001 seconds
- Maximum Exposure: 10000 seconds
- Cooling: Typical -45ºC below ambient Two-Stage TEC
- Shutter: Butterfly mechanical shutter with uniform illumination
- Moisture Control: Air Connector for removable silicon gel tube. Heat board for optic window of airproof CCD chamber.
- Filter Wheel: Built-in 7-position for 36 mm unmounted filters
- OAG Interface: Six M3 screw holes for QHYOAG
- Telescope Interface: M54x0.75 inner screw
- Power Consumption: 0% cooling 8W; 50% cooling 16.5W; 100% cooling 27W
- Weight: 3 lbs. 6 oz.
DocumentationQHY90A User Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of