The QHY11 features a full 35 mm sized monochrome CCD with 9 micron square pixels. The QHY11 use the popular Kodak KAI-11002 chip commonly found in high end cameras. This camera is a real value compared to the competition and comes with the high standards of performance. The camera uses one cable to connect to the filterwheel to provide both power and control. The end result is fewer cables and a nice clean installation. QHY CCD astronomical camera.
- Kodak KAI-11002
- Total pixel :4072*2720
- Active pixels:4032*2688 11Mpixels
- Pixel Size: 9.0um x 9.0um square
- Imager size 36mm*24mm
- Imager size 43.2mm
- Readout noise: 12-14e- at 1Mpixel/s
- Preview Speed: 3Mpixel/s
- Peak QE: 50%
- FullWell: 55-60Ke-
- Microlensing on chip
- CCD Readout Progressive Scan
- ABG: 1000X
- 16bit ADC with CDS and Preamp
- USB2.0 High Speed interface
- 2-Stage TEC cooling
- Built in 32MByte SDRAM buffer
- Built in temp sensor
- Single cable for for QHY Colorwheel control and power
- DC201 DC adapter & regulated TEC controller
- USB2.0 High Speed interface
- Guide port - built in Optic isolated guide port RJ11 6pin (ST4 type)
- Fully sealed
- Desiccant Silicon tube
Only ships in contiguous USA.
Dimensions & Specifications
Telescope Accessories Series
QHYCCD Camera Systems
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
QHYCCD Camera Warranty Period
QHYCCD provides a Two Year warranty period Except for the following items:
- CCD/CMOS Sensor
- TEC module
CCD/CMOS Sensors: Kodak's Sensor is under Kodak's warranty period of one year from the time KODAK ships to QHYCCD. Sony's Sensors have a two year warranty from the date of original sale to end user.
TEC modules: Have a One year warranty.
Cables: Have a one year warranty.
Repair Warranty Conditions:
The camera is warranted to be free of defects and will be repaired at no cost for the warranty period with normal use. Any damages due to improper use or incident are not under warranty. End user is responsible for shipping costs to the manufacture.
The following conditions are not covered under warranty
- CCD Chips will develop bad columns from time to time. If a defect column should appear after initial use, once the camera is put into operation, it is not considered a defect given that normal image calibration removes bad columns. If the CCD sensor exceeds the warranty period, QHYCCD will replace the CCD sensor at the end user expense
- CCD sensor damaged by static discharge due to improper grounding of AC power supplies.
- Scratch on CCD sensor
- Water damage from exposure to water leaks
- Low CTE columns (if there are two low CTE columns nearby and it cannot be fixed by normal calibration tools, QHYCCD, will replace it)
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of