QHYCCD QHY11 Monochrome CCD Camera
The QHY11 sports the highly acclaimed Kodak KAI-11002 Grade 2 monochrome imaging sensor. With a large image circle, 11 megapixels, and a 9 µm pixel size, you will achieve a wide field full of very sharp stars with a wide range of telescopes.
The QHY11 is a dedicated cooled CCD camera. Using two-stage TEC, it can get as low as -45ºC delta-T below ambient, giving you a clean and low noise image even in a very long exposure. The round body design makes this camera perfect for HyperStar imaging.
Only ships in contiguous USA.
- QHY11 Monochrome CCD Camera
- 9-Pin Cable
- USB Cable
- USB and 9-Pin Cable Clip
- DC Adapter
- Regulated TEC Controller
- Silicon Gel Tube
- Adjustment Ring
Dimensions & Specifications
- Imaging Camera Series: QHY Cooled Mono
- Sensor Model: KAI-11002 CCD
- Sensor Dimensions: 36mm x 24mm
- Resolution: 11 MP
- Total Pixels: 4072 x 2720
- Active Pixels: 4032 x 2688
- Pixel Size: 9.0 µm square
- Cooling: Two-stage TEC cooling to -45ºC below ambient maximum
- ADC: 16-Bit with CDS and Preamp
- ABG: 1000x
- Readout Noise: 12-14e @ 1Mpixel/s
- Readout Type: Progressive Scan
- Full Well Capacity: 55-60ke-
- Download Speed: 15 sec at low speed; 7 sec at high speed
- Microlensing: Yes on-chip
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0 high speed
- Guide Port: ST4 6PIN RJ11
- SDRAM: Built-in 32MByte buffer
- Temperature Sensor: Built-in
- Peak QE: 50%
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of