QHY12 - Is a 14.2 Megapixel APS Sized One-Shot-Color Imager
A one shot color sets a new standard for price, pixel and chip size.
QHY12 is a 14.2 Megapixels APS size compact, light weight one shot color CCD camera. With Sony ICX613 Super HAD technology and its two stage cooling system with the active cooling fan keeps the dark noise of the QHY12 extremely low. The 5.12um*5.12um pixel size is ideal for very high resolution deep sky imaging. The 400g weight and 63mm diameter make QHY12 very suitable for Hyper Star Imaging. The QHY12 is based on QHYCCD's high speed and low readout CCD technology. It will produce high SNR imaging for deep sky imaging. QHY CCD astronomical camera.
- Sony Super HAD CCD sensor ICX613
- CCD sensorTotal pixel : 4640 x 3160
- Active pixels: 4610 x 3080
- Effective Area: 24mm*16.4mm
- Effective sensor area: 28.4 mm diagonal
- Pixel Size: 5.12um x 5.12um square
- Color method: RGB BAYER film on CCD
- Peak QE 55% at geen.46% at red and blue
- Readout noise: 8-10 e- @600 Kpixel/s System Gain: 0.5e-/ADU
- Dynamic Range: 71dB
- Microlensing on chip
- ABG: -100dB
- 16bit ADC with CDS and Preamp
- Support Binning: 1*1,2*2,4*4
- Download speed: 25sec/6sec for full image
- Preview speed: 2sec for 4*4binning image
- USB2.0 High Speed interface
- Two Stage TEC, Low power consumption
- Built in Active Fan
- Max Delta T=45C below ambient
- Weight: 400g
- Camera size Diameter=63mm Length=129mm suitable for primary focus imaging and Hyperstar
- DC201 DC adapter & regulated TEC controller
- USB2.0 High Speed interface
- Guide port - built in Optic isolated guide port RJ11 6pin (ST4 type)
- Fully sealed
- Desiccant Silicon tube
Dimensions & Specifications
Telescope Accessories Series
QHYCCD Camera Systems
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
QHYCCD Camera Warranty Period
QHYCCD provides a Two Year warranty period Except for the following items:
- CCD/CMOS Sensor
- TEC module
CCD/CMOS Sensors: Kodak's Sensor is under Kodak's warranty period of one year from the time KODAK ships to QHYCCD. Sony's Sensors have a two year warranty from the date of original sale to end user.
TEC modules: Have a One year warranty.
Cables: Have a one year warranty.
Repair Warranty Conditions:
The camera is warranted to be free of defects and will be repaired at no cost for the warranty period with normal use. Any damages due to improper use or incident are not under warranty. End user is responsible for shipping costs to the manufacture.
The following conditions are not covered under warranty
- CCD Chips will develop bad columns from time to time. If a defect column should appear after initial use, once the camera is put into operation, it is not considered a defect given that normal image calibration removes bad columns. If the CCD sensor exceeds the warranty period, QHYCCD will replace the CCD sensor at the end user expense
- CCD sensor damaged by static discharge due to improper grounding of AC power supplies.
- Scratch on CCD sensor
- Water damage from exposure to water leaks
- Low CTE columns (if there are two low CTE columns nearby and it cannot be fixed by normal calibration tools, QHYCCD, will replace it)
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of