QHY 5-II Mono uses the 1/2 inch Aptina MT9M034 sensor, with 1.3 megapixels astro ccd imager. The 1280x1024 pixel array of 5.2um pixels are capable of 30 frames per second at full resolution. As a member of the QHY5-II series, introduces the 1.25 inch (eyepiece size) form factor and the standard ST-4 Opto-isolated guide port. The camera uses a single USB port for camera control and power to provide simplicity and ease of use. The USB communication port has been updated to take advantage of the full down load speed and to eliminate noise that had been caused by the USB port in the past. This camera is an extraordinary camera for both auto guiding and Planetary photography at a very attractive price point. Camera comes with Parfocal adjustment ring, 1.25 extension tube / filter holder, USB and guide cable.
- Sensor: Micron 1/2inch MT9M001
- Active pixels: 1280*1024
- QE of 56%
- Pixel Size: 5.2um x5.2umsquare
- Progressive Scan
- 30FPS at 1280*1024 30FPS at 1024*1024 73.5 FPS 800X600 320 FPS at 320X240.
- USB2.0 High Speed 48/24/12Mpixel/s +
- Uncompressed Video data
- Built in in Guide , Opto-isolated
- 1.25 eyepiece form factor
- Includes Parfocal ring, and IR Cutfilter
- Software support: EzyPlanetary Software and ASCOM Driver
Ships to most international destinations, APOs, and FPOs.
Dimensions & Specifications
Telescope Accessories Series
QHYCCD Camera Systems
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
QHYCCD Camera Warranty Period
QHYCCD provides a Two Year warranty period Except for the following items:
- CCD/CMOS Sensor
- TEC module
CCD/CMOS Sensors: Kodak's Sensor is under Kodak's warranty period of one year from the time KODAK ships to QHYCCD. Sony's Sensors have a two year warranty from the date of original sale to end user.
TEC modules: Have a One year warranty.
Cables: Have a one year warranty.
Repair Warranty Conditions:
The camera is warranted to be free of defects and will be repaired at no cost for the warranty period with normal use. Any damages due to improper use or incident are not under warranty. End user is responsible for shipping costs to the manufacture.
The following conditions are not covered under warranty
- CCD Chips will develop bad columns from time to time. If a defect column should appear after initial use, once the camera is put into operation, it is not considered a defect given that normal image calibration removes bad columns. If the CCD sensor exceeds the warranty period, QHYCCD will replace the CCD sensor at the end user expense
- CCD sensor damaged by static discharge due to improper grounding of AC power supplies.
- Scratch on CCD sensor
- Water damage from exposure to water leaks
- Low CTE columns (if there are two low CTE columns nearby and it cannot be fixed by normal calibration tools, QHYCCD, will replace it)
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of