The A70Lf is an Achromatic Refractor with 70 mm (2.8") of aperture. Its focal length is 900 mm (3 ft.) with an f ratio of 12.9. Its light gathering is 100 times better than the human eye and has a maximum (realistic) power of 143x. It weighs about 4 lbs.
The A70lf OTA (Optical Tube Assembly) comes complete with:
- A smaller 6 power finder telescope that attaches to the main scope to help you center the object.
- A 20 mm eyepiece for general viewing.
- A 6.3 mm eyepiece for those really clear nights for high-power viewing.
- A diagonal prism that connects the eyepiece to the telescope.
- A dew/sun shield.
- A complete tube rings and dovetail plate to quickly attach the A70Lf to one of the optional Vixen mounts.
Ships to most international destinations, APOs, and FPOs.
Dimensions & Specifications
Highest Useful Magnification
Objective Lens Size Code
Viewing the Planets
Viewing the Moon
Vixen OTA Optical Tubes
Vixen A70Lf Refractor Telescopes
For the Expert
4 lbs Weight Optical Tube
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.