The Vixen VMC95L, is a 95 mm (3.7 inch) aperture modified Cassegrain f/11 optical tube assembly.
The VMC95L features a curved vane Secondary Mirror Spider to reduce diffraction effects. Like its larger cousins the VMC110L, VMC200L and VMC260L, this scope features a meniscus lens just ahead of the Secondary Mirror. Paired with the NEW Mini-Porta Mount with slow motion controls, this is the ultimate grab and go package.
- Design: Reflector, Modified Cassegrain
- Objective Diameter: 95mm
- Focal Length: 1045mm F/11
- Diagonal: 1.25” Built In Star and Straight Through Camera Port
- Focuser: Built In, Slides Primary Mirror
- Built in Dew Shield, with Unique Curved Secondary Holder
- Includes Universal GP Dovetail to fit all Vixen and many other mounts
- Tube Weight: 4lbs (extremely portable)
- Mount Weight: 6 lbs
Ships to most international destinations, APOs, and FPOs.
Dimensions & Specifications
Good for Astrophotography
Objective Lens Size Code
Viewing the Planets
Viewing the Moon
Vixen VMC95L Modified Cassegrain Telescopes
For the Beginner
For the Enthusiast
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.