ZWO 1.25" Low Profile Cover - ASILPC
ZWO ASI120 Color Astronomy Camera - ASI120MC is no longer available.
We recommend these products instead:
ZWO ASI120MC Color Astronomy Camera
- The ZWO ASI120MC offers industry leading frame rate range for greater imaging flexibility and performance.
- An integrated IR Filter eliminates Infrared spectrum and protects your sensor dust.
- The ZWO ASI120MC has a beautifully crafted CNC machined aluminum body that looks great when connected to any telescope.
- This camera is a great camera for imaging the Moon, Sun, planets as well as galaxies, star clusters, and nebulae.
- Comes with a 150º Lens which, when connected, turns your ZWO ASI120MM into an All-Sky Camera.
- A built-in ST4 Auto Guider Port allows for the easy connection of your favorite autoguider.
- Everything you will need to control your ZWO camera is available and easily downloadable in one centralized location on the ZWO website. Click here for ZWO Software Downloads.
The ZWO ASI120MC Color Imager is an incredibly flexible camera perfect for astrophotographers that want a superior all in one camera. It can be argued that the ZWO ASI120 Imager is the best choice for planetary and general imaging in its price range. Don't take our word for it, just do a Google search on the ZWO ASI120 and you will see a number of reviews from satisfied customers from around the world.
A camera for numerous occasions the ZWO ASI120 produces great images of Moon, Sun & Planets as well as Galaxies, Clusters, and Nebulae. The engine behind this camera is the CMOS AR0130CS 1/3" Sensor which offers a top end resolution of 1280x960 pixels or 1.2 megapixels. One of the many impressive features of the ASI120 is that it delivers up to 215 frames per second (FPS) at a at reduced resolution settings and a substantial 35 FPS at full resolution. This wide range of capture resolution settings allows amateur astronomers to conduct planetary and deep sky imaging without having to switch cameras.
All Sky Camera capabilities are built into the ZWO ASI120MC camera. All you have to do is attach the supplied 150 Degree lens and you have an effective all-sky camera. Now you can capture images of meteor showers with your all in one Astro Camera.
Ready to go out of the box the ZWO ASI120MC Color Astronomy Camera comes with an included CD that contains the ZWO User Manual, Windows Camera Driver, ASCOM Driver, SharpCap Image Capturing Software, FireCapture Image Capturing Software and Stakkert 2 Stacking Software.
Important Note for Window 10 Users: There is a good chance that this camera will not work on a Windows 10 machine. If you are running Windows 10, we strongly suggest the ASI120MC-S version of this camera. If you have any questions, feel free to contact High Point and speak with one of our telescope experts. Thank you.
- ZWO ASI120MC Color Astronomy Camera
- 150º Lens Adapter for All-Sky Camera Use
- 1.25" Nosepiece
- 1.25" IR-Cut Window
- 2 m USB 2.0 Cable
- 2 m ST4 Guide Cable
- Driver & Extra Software CD
Dimensions & Specifications
- Sensor: 1/3" CMOS AR0130CS color
- Resolution: 1.2 MP
- Imaging Array: 1280 x 960
- Pixel Size: 3.5 µm x 3.5 µm
- Minimum Exposure: 64 µs
- Maximum Exposure: 1000 seconds
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Camera Cooling: Natural Convection
- CCD Architecture: Frame Transfer
- Dimensions: 62mm x 28mm
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz.)
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of