ZWO USB3.0 Type-B Cable - USB3-2M
ZWO ASI120MM CMOS Monochrome Astronomy Camera with Manual Filter Wheel and 1.25" LRGB Filter Set - ASI120MM-KIT is no longer available.
We recommend these products instead:
ZWO ASI120MC-S Super Speed Color CMOS Astronomy Camera - ASI120MC-S
ZWO ASI120MM Mini Monochrome Astronomy Camera - ASI120MINI
ZWO ASI120MM-S Super Speed Monochrome CMOS Astronomy Camera - ASI120MM-S
ZWO ASIair Camera Controller Kit with ASI120MM Mini Camera - ASIAIR-K1
ZWO ASI178MC Color CMOS Imaging Camera - ASI178MC
ZWO ASI120MM Monochrome CMOS Imaging Camera w/Manual Filter Wheel & 1.25" LRGB Filters
This popular ASI120MM Astronomy Camera is now available in a convenient bundle with many handy accessories, including a 1.25" Manual Filter Wheel & 1.25" LRGB Filter Set. This is a perfect set up for anyone looking to get started in astrophotography!
ZWO ASI120 USB 3.0 Monochrome CMOS Imaging Camera
- A great camera for the Moon, Sun, planets as well as galaxies, clusters, and nebulae.
- The ZWO ASI120 Astronomy Camera offers an industry-leading frame rate range for greater imaging flexibility and performance.
- ZWO includes a 150° Lens which, when connected, turns your ZWO ASI120MM into an All-Sky Camera.
- This camera has a beautifully crafted CNC machined aluminum body that looks great when connected to any telescope.
- A built-in ST4 Auto Guider Port allows for the easy connection of your favorite autoguider.
- An integrated IR Filter eliminates Infrared spectrum and protects your sensor dust.
- Everything you will need to control your ZWO camera is available and easily downloadable in one centralized location on the ZWO website. Click here for ZWO Software Downloads.
The ZWO ASI120MM Monochrome Imager is an incredibly flexible camera that is perfect for astrophotographers who want a superior all-in-one camera. It can be argued that the ZWO ASI120 Imager is the best choice for planetary and general imaging in its price range. Don't take our word for it, just do a Google search on the ZWO ASI120 and you will see a number of reviews from satisfied customers from around the world.
A camera for numerous occasions, the ZWO ASI120 produces great images of the Moon, Sun & Planets as well as Galaxies, Clusters and Nebulae. The engine behind this camera is the CMOS MT9M034 1/3" Sensor, which offers a top end resolution of 1280x960 pixels or 1.2 megapixels. One of the many impressive features of the ASI120 is that it delivers up to 215 frames per second (FPS) at reduced resolution settings and a substantial 35 FPS at full resolution. This wide range of capture resolution settings allows amateur astronomers to conduct planetary and deep sky imaging without having to switch cameras.
All-Sky Camera capabilities are built into the ZWO ASI120MM camera. All you have to do is attach the supplied 150-degree lens and you have an effective all-sky camera. Now you can capture images of meteor showers with your all in one Astro Camera.
Ready to go out of the box, the ZWO ASI120MM Monochrome Astronomy Camera comes with an included CD that contains the ZWO User Manual, Windows Camera Driver, ASCOM Driver, SharpCap Image Capturing Software, FireCapture Image Capturing Software and Stakkert 2 Stacking Software.
ZWO 5-Position Manual Filter Wheel
- The ZWO 1.25" Manual Filter Wheel is a great addition to the ZWO ASI120MM Monochrome Astronomy Camera.
- This 5-position filter wheel lets you easily organize the filters you plan on using for the nights imaging session.
- Handles up to five 1.25" filters.
- To select a filter all you have to do is turn the numbered dial and choose a filter. Each position securely clicks into place for use.
ZWO 1.25" LRGB Filter Set
- The ZWO 1.25" LRGB filter set is a great accessory for imagers that want a solid filter set without breaking the bank.
- The ZWO LRGB Filter Set includes four filters: 1.25" IR/CUT, 1.25" Red, 1.25" Blue, and 1.25" Green.
- Each filter in the ZWO LRGB filter set delivers over 90% light transmission.
- All filters are housed in a sturdy filter cell and have anti-reflective coatings.
Important Note for Window 10 Users: There is a good chance that this camera will not work on a Windows 10 machine. If you are running Windows 10, we strongly suggest the ASI120MM-S version of this camera. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us and speak with one of our telescope experts. Thank you.
- ZWO ASI120MM Monochrome Astronomy Camera
- 150º Lens Adapter for All-Sky Camera Use
- 5-Position Manual Filter Wheel for 1.25" Filters
- 1.25" Luminance (IR-Cut) Filter
- 1.25" Red Filter
- 1.25" Green Filter
- 1.25" Blue Filter
- 2 m USB Cable
- 2 m ST4 Guide Cable
- 1.25" Nosepiece
- 1.25" Cover
- Quick Guide
- Driver CD-ROM
Dimensions & Specifications
- Sensor: 1/3” Aptina MT9M034 CMOS monochrome
- Resolution: 1.2 MP
- Pixel Array: 1280 x 960
- Pixel Size: 3.5 µm square
- Camera Cooling: Natural Convection
- CCD Architecture: Frame Transfer
- Minimum Exposure: 64 µs
- Maximum Exposure: 1000 seconds
- Included Software: Windows Camera Driver; ASCOM Driver; SharpCap; FireCapture; Stakkert 2
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 62mm x 28mm
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of