ZWO 1.25" Low Profile Cover - ASILPC
ZWO ASI1600MM Pro Monochrome Camera Mini Kit 2
ZWO ASI1600 Pro cameras offer excellent astro-imaging performance with low read noise, low dark current, and high dynamic range. Despite a 12-bit ADC, this camera provides 12.5 stops of dynamic range due to its ultra-low read noise, an improvement over even the KAF8300.
The ASI1600 Pro's chamber is sealed via four screws. This structure has been fully tested and is known to have great stability. Even in conditions of high humidity, this camera still works fine and is not impacted by dew issues.
DDR Memory Buffer
For improved data transfer stability, the ASI1600 Pro has an upgraded PCB board with a 256MB DDR3 memory buffer. This also eliminates amp-glow issues commonly caused by slow speed data transfer during readout with USB2.0 ports. The DDR memory buffer is the key distinction between ASI "Pro" cameras and ASI "Cool" cameras.
USB 3.0 Port & USB 2.0 Hub
5 gb of bandwidth is provided by the USB 3.0 port to run the ASI1600 Pro at 14.7 fps in normal 12bit mode, or, at full resolution, 19 fps in high-speed 23bit mode. In order to power the cooler, ZWO suggests either a 12V at 3A-5A or more DC adapter (2.1*5.5, center positive), or a 9-15V battery (sold separately).
A wide range of accessories such as a filter wheel, guide camera, and electronic focuser, can be connected to the ASI1600 Pro via its USB 2.0 HUB. This enables easier cable management. Power comes from two included short 0.5 m USB2.0 cables, or an external source if connected.
The ASI1600 Pro camera features a two-stage TEC cooling process for exceptionally deep cooling at -40ºC below ambient. For operation, an external AC-DC power supply (sold separately) is required.
ZWO EFW Mini Electronic Filter Wheel
This ZWO Mini Electronic Filter Wheel, or EFW Mini, is incredibly compact and lightweight! It weighs only 300 grams (10.58 ounces) and is ultra thin at only 20mm.
Despite being small enough to fit in your hand, the ZWO EFW Mini features rugged construction. Its black anodized body is CNC machined from a block of aircraft-grade aluminum, and the stepper motor is manufactured in Japan by NPM.
This 5-position color filter wheel, rotatable in both directions, accepts either 1.25" or 31mm filters. A set of 1.25" LRGB filters is also included in this kit. Using these filters with the ASI1600 Pro Camera allows for non-vignetted images with systems as fast as f/5.
Following ASCOM driver installation, simply plug one of the included USB2.0 cables into your camera's USB hub to begin using the ZWO EFW Mini. You can also connect the EFW Mini filter wheel directly to your computer via the USB cable. ZWO's ASCOM driver works with a wide selection of control software.
ZWO 31mm LRGB Filter Set
- The 31mm LRGB filters in this set have been enhanced for use with the monochrome sensor in the ASI1600 Pro
- Comes with 31mm (IR-Cut) Luminance, Red, Green, and Blue filters
- All four filters in this set offer more than 92% light transmission at passband
- Compared to standard LRGB filters, you'll enjoy improved transmission, color separation, and coatings
- RGB color combined weights are approximately 1:1:1
- 700 nm - 1100 nm infrared wavelength cut-off and precision off-band blocking
- Fine optical polishing for 1/4 wavefront accuracy
- Multiple layers of anti-reflection coatings boost performance
- These filters features a small spectral gap to minimize the effects of light pollution
- ZWO ASI1600MM Pro Cooled Monochrome Imaging Camera
- 5-Position Mini Electronic Filter Wheel for 1.25" or 31mm Filters
- 31mm Luminance Filter
- 31mm Red Filter
- 31mm Green Filter
- 31mm Blue Filter
- Camera Bag
- 21mm Extender
- 16.5mm Extender
- 1.25" Nosepiece
- 1.25" Cover
- M42-M48 Adapter
- 2x 0.5 m USB 2.0 Cables
- T2-1.25" Adapter
- 2x Spacers
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Quick Guide
Dimensions & Specifications
- Sensor: 4/3" Panasonic MN34230 CMOS monochrome
- Diagonal: 21.9mm
- Resolution: 11.7 MP
- Pixel Array: 4656 x 3520
- Pixel Size: 3.8 µm x 3.8 µm
- Maximum FPS at Full Resolution: 23 fps
- Shutter: Rolling
- Minimum Exposure: 32 microseconds
- Maximum Exposure: 2000 seconds
- Read Noise: 1.2e @30db gain
- QE Peak: 60%
- Full Well Capacity: 20ke
- ADC: 12bi
- DDRIII Buffer: 256 MB
- Interface: USB 3.0/USB 2.0
- Adapter: 2"/1.25"/M42x0.75
- Protect Window: AR
- Diameter: 78mm
- Weight: 14.5 oz.
- Back Focus Distance: 6.5mm
- Cooling: Regulated two-stage TEC
- Delta T: 40-45ºC below ambient
- Cooling Power Consumption: 12V at 2A max
- Working Temperature: -5°C - 45°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 60°C
- Working Relative Humidity: 20% - 80%
- Storage Relative Humidity: 20% - 95%
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of