ZWO 1.25" Low Profile Cover - ASILPC
ZWO ASI290 Monochrome Astronomy Camera with EFW Mini & 1.25" LRGB Filter Set - ASI290MM-KIT2 is no longer available.
We recommend these products instead:
ZWO ASI290MM Monochrome CMOS Imaging Camera
For planetary, lunar, and even solar imaging, this ASI290MM CMOS Astronomy Camera is designed by ZWO to provide excellent performance. The camera is also able to snap images of deep sky objects. With the Sony IMX290/291 monochrome 1/3" CMOS 2.13 MP sensor featuring a 1936 x 1096 pixel array of 2.9 µm pixels, the ASI290MM offers an extremely low read noise of 1.0e at 30db gain and a maximum frame rate of 170 FPS at full resolution.
The camera body of the ZWO ASI290MM has a back focus of 12.5 mm, as well as a high-speed USB 3.0 port, ST4 guide port, 1/4" tripod thread mount on the back, and an AR window. Includes software that works with Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems. Everything you will need to control your ZWO camera is available and easily downloadable in one centralized location on the ZWO website. Click here for ZWO Software Downloads.
More About the Sony IMX290LRQ Sensor
The Sony IMX290/291LRQ uses STARVIS back-illuminated pixel technology for improvements in visible and IR light regions. Besides a back-illuminated structure, the Sony IMX290LRQ also has an expanded photodiode area. When applied simultaneously, these features improve sensitivity in both light regions compared to the existing front-illuminated structure.
The IMX290/291 has a diagonal size of 6.46 mm (Type 1/2.8) and uses a 2.9 um square pixel that was newly developed by Sony to further enhance picture quality at low illuminations.
ZWO 1.25" Mini Electronic Filter Wheel
Mini Electronic Filter Wheel with five positions for 1.25" filters. At only 300 grams, this is the most lightweight and compact 1.25" Electronic Filter Wheel available - small enough to fit in your hand!
ZWO 1.25" LRGB Color Filter Set
- Fine-optically polished to ensure accurate 1/4 wavefront
- More than 92% transmission at passband
- Infrared wavelength 700 - 1100 nm cut-off
- Precision off-band blocking
- Multi-layers anti-reflection coating
- Small spectral “gap” to minimize the effect of light pollution
- More parfocal – thickness 1.9+/-0.03mm
- ZWO ASI290MM Monochrome USB 3.0 CMOS Astronomy Camera
- EFW Mini Electronic Filter Wheel for 1.25" Filters
- New 1.25" Luminance Filter
- New 1.25" Red Filter
- New 1.25" Green Filter
- New 1.25" Blue Filter
- 1.25" Nosepiece
- 1.25" Cover
- USB 3.0 Cable
- ST4 Guide Cable
- Quick Guide
Dimensions & Specifications
- Sensor: Sony 1/2.8" Monochrome CMOS
- Resolution: 2.13 MP
- Diagonal: 6.46mm
- Image Array: 1936 x 1096
- Pixel Size: 2.9 µm x 2.9 µm
- Camera Cooling: Natural Convection
- Maximum Frame Rate at Full Resolution: 170 fps
- Window: AR
- Guide Port: ST4
- Minimum Exposure: 32 µs
- Maximum Exposure: 2000 seconds
- ROI: Supported
- Full Well Capacity: 14.6ke
- Back Focus Distance: 12.5mm
- Interface: USB 3.0/USB 2.0
- ADC: 12-Bit
- Adapter: 2” to 1.25” M42x0.75
- All-Sky Camera Lens: 150º f/2
- Dimensions: 62mm diameter
- Weight: 7.4 oz.
- Operating System Compatibility: Mac; Windows; Linux
- Working Temperature: -5ºC - 45ºC
- Working Relative Humidity: 20% - 80%
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of