ZWO 1.25" Low Profile Cover - ASILPC
ZWO ASI290 Monochrome Astronomy Camera with EFW Mini & 1.25" LRGB Filter Set (Old Version) - ASI290MM-KIT1 is no longer available.
We recommend these products instead:
ZWO ASI290MM Monochrome CMOS Imaging Camera
The ZWO ASI290MM is a CMOS camera offering spectacular performance for lunar, solar, and planetary imaging, and is even able to capture deep sky images. The ASI290MM uses the Sony IMX290/291 monochrome 1/3" CMOS 2.13 MP sensor. This sensor has a pixel array of 1936 x 1096 with a 2.9 µm pixel size, and an exceptionally low read noise of 1.0e at 30db gain. At full resolution, the maximum frame rate is 170 FPS.
The ZWO ASI290MM camera body features a 12.5 mm back focus. Additionally, this ZWO CMOS imaging cameras also has a high-speed USB 3.0 port, ST4 guide port, rear 1/4" tripod thread mount, and an AR window. Comes with software that is compatible with Mac, Windows, as well as Linux operating systems. Everything you will need to control your ZWO camera is available and easily downloadable in one centralized location on the ZWO website. Click here for ZWO Software Downloads.
More About the Sony IMX290LRQ Sensor
The Sony IMX290/291LRQ uses STARVIS back-illuminated pixel technology for improvements in visible and IR light regions. Besides a back-illuminated structure, the Sony IMX290LRQ also has an expanded photodiode area. When applied simultaneously, these features improve sensitivity in both light regions compared to the existing front-illuminated structure.
The IMX290/291 has a diagonal size of 6.46 mm (Type 1/2.8) and uses a 2.9 um square pixel that was newly developed by Sony to further enhance picture quality at low illuminations.
ZWO 1.25" Mini Electronic Filter Wheel
Manual Filter Wheel with five positions for 1.25" filters. A numbered "click" at each position makes it easy to switch filters.
ZWO 1.25" LRGB Color Filter Set - Old Version
These 1.25" LRGB filters are optimally equipped to achieve correct colors for all kinds of objects for high precision astrophotography.
- Schott substrate material
- 1.1mm thickness
- Fine-optically polished to ensure accurate 1/4 wavefront
- 90% transmission at passband
- Infrared wavelength 700 - 1100 nm cut-off
- Precision off-band blocking
- Multi-layers anti-reflection coating
- ZWO ASI290MM Monochrome USB 3.0 CMOS Astronomy Camera
- Manual Filter Wheel for 1.25" Filters
- 1.25" Luminance Filter
- 1.25" Red Filter
- 1.25" Green Filter
- 1.25" Blue Filter
- USB 3.0 Cable
- ST4 Guide Cable
- 1.25" Nosepiece
- 1.25" Cover
- Quick Guide
Dimensions & Specifications
- Sensor: Sony 1/2.8" Monochrome CMOS
- Resolution: 2.13 MP
- Diagonal: 6.46mm
- Image Array: 1936 x 1096
- Pixel Size: 2.9 µm x 2.9 µm
- Camera Cooling: Natural Convection
- Maximum Frame Rate at Full Resolution: 170 fps
- Window: AR
- Guide Port: ST4
- Minimum Exposure: 32 µs
- Maximum Exposure: 2000 seconds
- ROI: Supported
- Full Well Capacity: 14.6ke
- Back Focus Distance: 12.5mm
- Interface: USB 3.0/USB 2.0
- ADC: 12-Bit
- Adapter: 2” to 1.25” M42x0.75
- All-Sky Camera Lens: 150º f/2
- Dimensions: 62mm diameter
- Weight: 7.4 oz.
- Operating System Compatibility: Mac; Windows; Linux
- Working Temperature: -5ºC - 45ºC
- Working Relative Humidity: 20% - 80%
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of