Atik Universal AC Power Supply (90-240VAC) - ATK0026
Atik 490EX Color CCD Camera
The Atik 490EX is the highest resolution Atik to date, and one of the most flexible ones. Featuring the latest generation Sony™ EXview HAD CCD II™ technology in an area over twice as large than before, this camera has an outstanding Quantum Efficiency, very low noise and excellent thermal management. This model is an ideal match not only for Hyperstar systems, but also most small to midsize telescopes used by astrophotographers. It’s excellent sensitivity and the possibility of binning while maintaining high pixel counts, makes it one of the best cameras for deep-sky astrophotography, with unrivaled flexibility.
The Atik 490EX fully supports 1.25" filters down to f/2, so you won't need to replace any of your current investment in wheel or filters. This is an added advantage when looking to invest in a CCD camera that may go through multiple telescopes.
The Atik 4-Series cameras are a development of the renowned 3-Series cameras, featuring better cooling and narrower body. They benefit from set point cooling to make taking matching dark frames a snap, and simple 12V power requirement to facilitate field operation. The impressive sensitivity, great cooling and narrow profile, make the Atik Series 4 outstanding CCD cameras to use on modern telescopes, including Hyperstar/Fastar systems.
Atik's highly-acclaimed Capture software is included for camera control and data acquisition, and plug-ins are included to allow use with Astroart and Maxim DL.
- Atik 490EX Color CCD Camera with 1.25" Adapter
- 3 m USB Cable
- 1.8 m Battery Power Connector
- CD-ROM with Drivers, Software, and User's Manual (PDF)
- Paper Quickstart Guide
Dimensions & Specifications
- Imaging Camera Series: Atik 490EX
- Sensor Type: Sony ICX814AQG color CCD
- Sensor Dimensions: 15.972mm diagonal
- Pixel Array: 3380 x 2704
- Pixel Size: 3.69 µm x 3.69 µm
- ADC: 16-Bit
- CCD Architecture: Frame Transfer
- Readout Noise: 5e- typical value
- Gain Factor: 0.19e-/ADU
- Full Well Capacity: ~12500e-
- Dark Current: ~0.0003 electrons per sec at -10°
- Interface: Mini-USB 2.0 High Speed
- Power: 12v DC 1A
- Minimum Exposure: 0.001 seconds
- Maximum Exposure: Unlimited
- Cooling: Termoelectric set point with max ΔT=-25°C
- Backfocus: 13mm
- Weight: 14 oz.
- System Requirements: Pentium III PC with 128MB RAM; Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 (not RT); CD-ROM drive; and USB 2.0 port
DocumentationAtik Series 4 Manual
Artemis Capture Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of