Atik Universal AC Power Supply (90-240VAC) - ATK0026
Atik One 6.0 Monochrome CCD Camera
Integrated and powerful. The Atik One series embodies Atik's principles bringing you a high performance, simple to use platform, with internal filter wheel, all in a very compact and light package. It features an improved cooler, capable of reaching a stable -38ºC below ambient, and a new CCD chamber design, filled with high purity Argon, for a dry, condensation free environment and optimal thermal insulation.
Convenience of use has been key during the design. The Atik One also features an internal USB hub and accessory power port, so that you can keep the cable clutter under control. Only two cables for your imaging gear! In addition to this, two 1/4” tripod mounting holes are available, to give you more options for mounting the camera, other accessories, or for managing the cables.
The five position integrated filter wheel features a mechanical roller for filter location ensuring the highest levels of reproducibility image after image. The filter wheel is natively controlled from Atik's software or has an ASCOM driver for third party programs. To make filter changing less of a chore the camera comes with a tool to allow filters to be loaded without opening the camera.
The Atik One ships with the acclaimed Artemis Capture software, capable of providing camera control, autoguiding and sequencing. Plus plug-ins are included to allow use with Astroart and Maxim DL. And as an Atik camera owner, all future upgrades to the software will be totally free!
The Atik One series is the culmination of our efforts to bring you the finest scientific grade CCD camera available in it’s class.
- ATIK One 6.0 Monochrome CCD Camera
- 1.25" Adapter
- 3 m USB Cable
- 1.8 m Battery Power Connector
- CD-ROM with Drivers, Software, and User's Manual (PDF)
- Quickstart Guide
Dimensions & Specifications
- Imaging Camera Series: Atik One
- Sensor Type: Sony ICX694 monochrome CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 2750 pixels
- Vertical Resolution: 2200 pixels
- Pixel Size: 4.54 µm square
- ADC: 16-Bit
- CCD Architecture: Frame Transfer
- Readout Noise: 4e- typical value
- Gain Factor: 0.27e-/ADU
- Full Well Capacity: ~18000e-
- Dark Current: ~0.0005 electrons per sec at -10 degrees
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed; with embedded hub
- Power: 12v DC 2A
- Minimum Exposure: 0.001 seconds
- Maximum Exposure: Unlimited
- Cooling: Thermoelectric set point with max ΔT=-38°C
- Backfocus: ~27mm
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- System Requirements: Pentium IV PC with 512MB RAM; Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8 (not RT); CD-ROM drive; and USB 2.0 port
DocumentationAtik GP Quickstart Guide
Atik GP Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of