Atik Universal AC Power Supply (90-240VAC) - ATK0026
Atik One 9.0 GP Guide Camera & OAG Kit
For a limited time, you can get the Atik One 9.0 with the Atik GP, plus the Atik One off-axis guider for an unbelievable price! Read about each of the components below:
Atik One 9.0 Monochrome CCD Camera with Integrated 5-Position Filter Wheel
- The Atik One 9.0 is the perfect camera for a wide range of telescopes & focal lengths...it is very versatile.
- The Sony ICX814ALG EXview II 9.1MP sensor sports 3.69 µm x 3.69 µm pixels in a 3380 x 2704 array. Output channel switching offers high sensitivity and high resolution.
- Cools to -38ºC below ambient and keeps the sensor dry with an Argon-filled CCD chamber.
- Other features of the Atik One 9.0 are an integrated five position filter wheel, an internal USB hub & accessory power port, and Artemis Capture software for controlling the Atik One 9, auto-guiding, and sequencing.
More About the Atik One 9 MP Monochrome CCD Camera
Integrated and powerful, the Atik One 9.0 is a CCD camera with a high performance, simple to use platform and internal filter wheel, all in a very compact and light package. It features an improved cooler, capable of reaching a stable -38C below ambient, and a CCD chamber design that is filled with high purity Argon, for a dry, condensation-free environment and optimal thermal insulation.
The Atik One 9.0 also features an internal USB hub and accessory power port, so that you can keep the cable clutter under control. Imagine, only using 2 cables for your imaging gear! In addition to this, two 1/4” tripod mounting holes are available, giving you more options for mounting the camera, other accessories, or for managing the cables.
The 5 position integrated filter wheel in the Atik One 9.0 features a mechanical roller for filter location ensuring the highest levels of reproductability image after image. The filter wheel can be controlled via the included software or via a 3rd party program with the ASCOM driver. To make filter changing less of a chore, the Atik One 9 camera comes with a tool to allow filters (sold separately) to be loaded without opening the camera.
The Atik One 9.0 ships with the acclaimed Artemis Capture software, capable of providing camera control, autoguiding and sequencing. And as an Atik camera owner, all future upgrades to the software will be totally free, and can be found on their website.
Atik GP Monochrome CCD Camera
The Atik GP excels as both a planetary camera and as a guide camera.
Its compact size and light weight make it a joy to use on telescopes large and small. The sensor used is the fantastically sensitive 1.3 million pixel ICX445 EXview II CCD from Sony. The GP is capable of up to 30 frames per second and will download both 8-bit data with the convenience of saving to standard avi file format, or 12bit for full dynamic range as Tif and Fits format. When used with the included GPAcquire software the camera is fully configurable with gain, region of interest, data format and a myriad of other settings enabling optimal planetary, solar and lunar imaging. Data can be save direct to disk or initially to memory to optimize frame rates with slightly slower hardware.
Slowing things down a little the advanced passive cooling allows images of 1mS to several seconds to be collected, ideal for guiding. The camera is fully compatible with existing Atik software so can be used with the (included) Capture software as well as plug ins for Maxim DL, AstroArt, and more though the ASCOM camera interface. Controlled this way it behaves much the same as Atik's bigger cameras and will allow binning and sub framing. Guiding corrections are passed to the mount using an ASCOM interface. This is presents many advantages over the older ST4 guide port method including ease of set up, logging, and precision of guide corrections. But it does require that the mount is ASCOM compatible (as most modern mounts are) and linked to the computer. Guiding older mounts may still be possible with an USB to ST4 converter box, ask your dealer.
The GP does not have the active cooling of the Atik Titan so its potential for deep sky imaging is more limited, but it can be used to image the brighter deep sky objects.
Atik GP Monochrome CCD Camera Specifications
- Sensor Type: Sony ICX445 EXview HAD II CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 1296 pixels
- Vertical Resolution: 964 pixels
- Pixel Size: 3.75 µm x 3.75 µm
- ADC: 12-bit
- Frame Rate: 30 fps max
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed
- Power: USB powered
- Cooling: Passive
- Backfocus: ~7mm
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
Atik One Off-Axis Guider
- Atik Off Axis Guider is a complete system featuring a precise fine-focusing system
- The moving prism helps you select the perfect star for your guiding needs
- This is a smaller version of the original Atik OAG, made for the Atik One cameras
- 5mm of focus travel
The Atik One OAG is slightly smaller than the original Atik OAG, but has all of the original features that make it an easy-to-use off-axis guider, especially when used in conjunction with the Atik GP guide camera, included in this kit. The two components match up beautifully and attach easily to the Atik One camera on one side, and your telescope on the other. You can attach the OAG assembly to your telescope using the included 2” adapter or via a T-thread accessory.
The pickup prism inside the OAG diverts some of the light coming through your telescope and sends it to your guide camera. The prism can be adjusted to compensate for use on different types of telescopes.
The Atik One OAG has an extremely smooth focusing mechanism that is fast and easy to adjust. To focus, all you need to do is turn the focusing ring clockwise to move the camera support down, or counter-clockwise to move it up. There is 5mm of total travel available, allowing you to easily focus the Atik GP guide camera.
- Atik One 9.0 CCD Camera Body
- Atik GP Camera Body
- Atik OAG Off-Axis Guider
- 2" Adapter
- 0.5 m Mini USB Cable
- 3 m USB Cable
- 1.8 m Battery Power Connector
- CD-ROM with Drivers, Software and User's Manual (PDF)
- Paper Quickstart Guide
Dimensions & Specifications
- Sensor Type: Sony ICX814ALG CCD
- Pixel Array: 3380 x 2704
- Pixel Size: 3.69 µm x 3.69 µm
- CCD Architecture: Interline
- ADC: 16-bit
- Readout Noise: 5e- typical value
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed with embedded hub
- Power: 12v DC 2A
- Minimum Exposure: 0.001 seconds
- Maximum Exposure: Unlimited
- Filter Wheel: Yes; built-in
- Cooling: Thermoelectric set point with max ΔT=-38°C
- Backfocus: ~27mm
- Weight: 1.98 lbs.
- Included Software: Artemis Capture; plus plugins for MaximDL and AstroArt
- System Requirements: Pentium IV PC with 512MB RAM; Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8 (not RT); CD-ROM drive and USB 2.0 port
DocumentationAtik One Manual
Artemis Capture Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of