Atik Off-Axis Guider Camera Adapter - ATK0099
Atik One 9.0 Monochrome CCD Camera with Integrated 5-Position Filter Wheel
- The Atik One 9.0 is a very versatile camera, perfect for a wide range of telescopes & focal lengths.
- The Sony ICX814ALG EXview II 9.1MP sensor sports 3.69 µm x 3.69 µm pixels in a 3380 x 2704 array. Output channel switching offers high sensitivity and high resolution.
- Cools to -38ºC below ambient and keeps the sensor dry with an Argon-filled CCD chamber.
- Other features of the Atik One 9.0 are an integrated five position filter wheel, an internal USB hub & accessory power port, and Artemis Capture software for controlling the Atik One 9, autoguiding, and sequencing.
More About the Atik One 9 MP Monochrome CCD Camera
Integrated and powerful. The Atik One 9.0 is a CCD camera with a high performance, simple to use platform and internal filter wheel, all in a very compact and light package. It features an improved cooler, capable of reaching a stable -38ºC below ambient, and a CCD chamber design that is filled with high purity Argon, for a dry, condensation-free environment and optimal thermal insulation.
The Atik One 9.0 also features an internal USB hub and accessory power port, so that you can keep the cable clutter under control. Imagine, only using two cables for your imaging gear! In addition to this, two 1/4” tripod mounting holes are available, giving you more options for mounting the camera, other accessories, or for managing the cables.
The five-position integrated filter wheel in the Atik One 9.0 features a mechanical roller for filter location ensuring the highest levels of reproducibility image after image. The filter wheel can be controlled via the included software or via a 3rd party program with the ASCOM driver. To make filter changing less of a chore, the Atik One 9 camera comes with a tool to allow filters (sold separately) to be loaded without opening the camera.
The Atik One 9.0 ships with the acclaimed Artemis Capture software, capable of providing camera control, autoguiding and sequencing. And as an Atik camera owner, all future upgrades to the software will be totally free, and can be found on their website.
- Atik One 9.0 Monochrome CCD Camera Body with 2" Adapter
- 9.8 ft. USB Cable
- 6 ft. Battery Power Connector
- CD-ROM with Drivers, Capture Software, Plug-ins for MaximDL & AstroArt, and User's Manual (PDF)
- Paper Quickstart Guide
Dimensions & Specifications
- Imaging Camera Series: Atik One
- Sensor Type: Sony ICX814ALG monochrome CCD
- Pixel Array: 3380 x 2704
- Pixel Size: 3.69 µm x 3.69 µm
- ADC: 16-Bit
- CCD Architecture: Interline
- Readout Noise: 4e- typical value
- Gain Factor: 0.19e-/ADU
- Full Well Capacity: ~12000e-
- Dark Current: ~0.0002 electrons per sec at -10 degrees
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed; with embedded hub
- Power: 12v DC 2A
- Minimum Exposure: 0.001 seconds
- Maximum Exposure: Unlimited
- Cooling: Thermoelectric set point with max ΔT=-38°C
- Backfocus: ~27mm
- Weight: 1.98 lbs.
- System Requirements: Pentium IV PC with 512MB RAM; Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8 (not RT); CD-ROM drive and USB 2.0 port
DocumentationAtik One Manual
Artemis Capture Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of