- The drawtube is equipped with massive steel rails as counter bearing for the adjustable travelling mechanism
- The counterpart for the Crayford driving shaft is a laser-cut plate made of stainless V2A steel instead of aluminium
- A stopper screw with turnable beared pressure pad blocks unintended travel even at high load
- All joints between drawtube and outer case run steel-on-steel with ball bearings. The results is a stress-resistant focuser suitable for heavy cameras
- All steel parts and gears are designed for long-term and motorized operation. The whole focuser is much more solid than standard Crayfords whose steel/aluminium pairings wear in with the time
- Heavy 1:10 reduction gear, completely machined from V2A and hardened steel
- Essential for CCD and DSLR photography: No tilted focal planes because the whole bearing system is designed completely adjustable
Only ships in contiguous USA.
Dimensions & Specifications
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
This product has a 2 year manufacturer's warranty against defects is provided. If you have specific questions about this product's warranty please contact Alpine Astronomical's Customer Service department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.