Celestron 2MP Digital Microscope Imager
With this Celestron 2MP Digital Microscope Imager with CMOS sensor, you can convert any traditional stereo or biological microscope into a high resolution digital microscope. Simply place the imager over your microscope's eyepiece and use the included USB cable to stream the image directly to your computer. Works great for hobbyists, teachers, students, medical labs, exhibits, and more.
Celestron S-Viewer Software
Use the included Windows software to capture images and video of your discoveries. Measure and annotate your specimens with built-in measurement and marking tools. Please note that S-Viewer software is only compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7/8/10 operating systems. This imager can also be used directly as an external camera on Mac OS systems using Photo Booth or Quick Camera.
- Celestron Digital Microscope Imager with 2MP CMOS Sensor
- USB 2.0 Cable
- S-Viewer Imaging Software
- 23.2mm to 30mm Adapter Ring
Dimensions & Specifications
- Sensor Type: Color CMOS
- Sensor Size: 1/3.2"
- Pixel Size: 2.8 µm x 2.8 µm
- Effective Pixels: 1600 x 1200
- Maximum Resolution: 1600 x 1200
- Exposure Controls: Auto/Manual
- Gain Control: Auto/Manual
- White Balance: Auto/Manual
- Image Frame Rate: 15 fps @ 1600 x 1200; 15 fps @ 1280 x 960; 30 fps @ 640 x 480
- Control Interface: USB 2.0
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of