This dual purpose microscope is perfect for high powered specimen slide viewing or you can quickly set Amoeba to a lower power to view stamps, currency and more. You can even detach Amoeba tube for convenient handheld digital viewing of large objects. With its built in 1.3 MP digital camera, Amoeba allows you to easily snap photos or video and upload to your computer to save, send and share with anyone!
- Power 10x, 60x and 200x
- 1.3 MP Built-in digital camera
- Top and bottom LED illumination
- 82 mm (3.2") diameter plain stage
- Coarse focus with dual knobs
- USB 2.0 cable
- ULead photo software for Windows OS
- Plug & Play with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and most MACs 10.4.6 and newer
- Includes 8 prepared slides, 4 blank slides, tweezers, needle probe, eyedropper
Only ships in contiguous USA.
Dimensions & Specifications
Microscopes for Beginners
Microscopes for Enthusiasts
Celestron Microscopes Microscopes Series
12 years & Up
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.