Celestron 3D Bug Specimen Kit 3 - 44409
The LCD Digital Microscope II is a professional biological microscope at an affordable price. Change powers from 40x to 100x to 400x (up to 1600x with digital zoon) with a turn of the 3-position rotating lens turret. The large 3.5" Color LCD screen display rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your viewing with others. For an even bigger audience, you can use the TV output to display on a television or projector. With a bult-in true 5MP digital camera and included 1GB SD card, it's never been easier to capture stunning images and transfer them to your PC.
- Professional level biological microscope
- True 5MP sensor enables you to capture and save high-resolution images and 30fps SD video of your specimen
- Fully adjustable mechanical stage for easy specimen slide movement
- 180-degree rotating head for easy sharing of images
- Full color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software
- 3 position rotating objective lens turret with lens powers of 4x, 10x, and 40x
- Sensor acts as 10x eyepiece lens, yielding 40x, 100x, and 400x powers
- 4x digital zoom bumps power range up to 1600x
- Measuring reticle for comparing specimen sizes
- 1GB SD card included so you can save up to 620 high-resolution images
- TV output for display on large monitors for classroom or lab environment
- LCD Screen - Full color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software
- Stage - Fully adjustable mechanical stage
- 3 Fully Achromatic Objective Lenses - 4x, 10x, and 40x lenses on rotating turret
- Capture and Save Still Images and Video - Built-in 5MP sensor and included 1GB SD Card
- TV Output - Use the included AV cable with an external monitor, projector, or TV screen
- 1GB SD card
- Dust cover
- Rugged canvas carrying case with shoulder strap
- 5 prepared slides
- 4 plug, multi-country AC adapter
Only ships in contiguous USA.
Dimensions & Specifications
Microscopes for Enthusiasts
Celestron Microscopes Microscopes Series
12 years & Up
DocumentationDownload the Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II User Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of