Celestron PowerTank Lithium Pro
Celestron's PowerTank Lithium Pro combines the success of their original PowerTank with even longer-lasting clean power! The PowerTank Pro is much more compact than similar rechargeable power supplies. The PowerTank Pro surpasses lithium-ion and sealed lead acid batteries because it uses Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry, which offers these fantastic benefits:
- Up to 2000 charge cycles - way more than both lithium-ion or sealed lead acid designs
- A un-recharged shelf life of up to 10 years - a huge improvement
- Battery performance doesn't degrade as quickly as other chemistries
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) is safer than other designs - it won't be a fire danger if punctured, and it can withstand higher temperatures than other batteries
- The PowerTank Lithium Pro does not use toxic heavy metals like cobalt or lead. Instead, LiFePO4 uses phosphate, which is much more environmentally friendly.
- Because of the advanced chemistry and design, the Power Tank Lithium is smaller, lighter, safer, and easier to maintain!
Uses for the Celestron PowerTank Lithium Pro
- Strap this 4.5-pound self-contained power supply to your telescope's tripod leg, plug it in, and power your observing sessions! Since it is cylinder-shaped and is just 8.75" tall and 6" wide, the Powertank Lithium Pro won't get in your way, and because the controls are on the top of the PowerTank Pro, it is easy to see the status and turn the battery off and on.
- Charge your smartphone and/or tablet, not to mention your camera or any other USB-powered device! The PowerTank Lithium has two USB Charging Ports, both at 5VDC. One puts out 2100mA and the other supports rapid charging. This large capacity power supply can be your emergency back-up at home or on the road. When the PowerTank Lithium needs recharging, the included Charger plugs into the wall and takes about 6 hours.
- The Celestron PowerTank Lithium Pro has an LED light panel on one side that can put extra illumination where you need it. Remember, because this power supply is just 8.75" x 6" and weighs just 4.5 pounds, it can be picked up when necessary to shine a light where you need it. You have a choice of white or red light with two different brightness settings for each. Okay, so this will never take the place of a hand-held flashlight, but we like the fact that you can use the Powertank Lithium Pro in a pinch.
- Celestron PowerTank Lithuim Pro
- PowerTank to Celestron Telescope Power Cord
- Tripod Leg Attachment Strap
- Alternative Clip-Style Strap for Hanging Power Tank
Dimensions & Specifications
- Battery Capacity: 158.74 Wh
- Charging Input: 16VDC @ 2000mA
- Charge Time from Flat: 6 Hours
- Telescope Output: 12VDC @ 5000mA - Tip Positive
- USB Charging Port 1: 5VDC @ 2100mA
- USB Charging Port 2: 5VDC Quick Charge
- Light Panel: Red or White - each with 2 brightness settings
- Weatherproof/Dustproof: IP-65 Rating
- Telescope Power Cord: 6.5 Feet with Connector for Celestron Telescopes
- Dimensions: 8.75" Tall x 6" Wide x 4" Deep
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of