Coronado PST - Personal Solar Telescope with 0.5A Bandwidth
The PST is the latest innovation from Coronado. This "little" telescope is another step toward our goal of making it possible for everyone to "Experience the Sun our way."
Sub angstrom H-A systems have long been cost prohibitive for the amateur. Designs other than the Coronado are difficult to use because of temperature and F-Ratio requirements. This PST has a bandpass of
- Objective focal length 400 mm
- Clear Aperture 40 mm
- Wavelength of Operation 656.3 nm (H-alpha)
- Nominal Spectral Bandwidth of Operation
- Blocking Efficiency 10¯5
- Internal optical re-focusing mechanism provides compatibility with most conventional eyepiece lenses.
- Built in Sun finder
- fully multi-coated doublet
- bottom thread 1/4-20 for standard fit to any photographic tripod
- Advantage: telescope body does not have moving or extending parts.
- Approximate Dimensions of Main Body 15- L x 2.1- W x 3- H Weight~3lbs
- 12mm Kellner Eyepiece included with PST Scope 0.5A
Available for shipment to the USA and Canada only.
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Size Code
Telescope Accessories Series
PST Personal Solar Telescope
For the Enthusiast
For the Expert
12 Years & Up
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.