Explore Scientific Twilight I Mount & Tripod
This Twilight I Mount by Explore Scientific easily fits with many of the Explore Scientific Telescopes. The Twilight mount comes packed with quality, easy-to-use features:
- The Explore Scientific Twilight I Alt-Azimuth Mount has a 15 lb payload
- Equipped with flexible slow motion controls the Twilight I mount gives you the ability to easily track your favorite celestial objects with slight tweaks of the control
- Built to last the Twilight I Mount has the ability to withstand years of regular use
- Now includes the pier extension!
- Perfect for refractor owners, this mount offers amazing versatility
- Utilizing the common vixen style dovetail plate you can mount almost any telescope. For Explore Scientific owners you can easily mount an ED80, ED102, AR102. For owners of other brands, as long as the scope weighs less than 15 lb, you are good to go
Explore Scientific Twilight I Mount
- Heavy-duty tripod
(2) Manual slow-motion control knobs
Dimensions & Specifications
Mount or Tripod Type: Alt-Azimuth Mounts
Type of Mount Electronics: Manual
Mount Weight: 6.6 lbs
Mounting Style: Vixen-Style Dovetail Plate
Mount Includes Tripod: Yes
Mount Weight Capacity: 15 lbs
Tripod Height Range: 17" leg length
Tripod Includes Spreader Bar: Yes Spreader Only
Tripod Leg Material: Metal
Tripod Weight: 11 lbs
DocumentationExplore Scientific Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Limited Warranty is one year, which converts to the Explore STAR Transferrable Extended Life of the Product Warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of