iOptron 22 lb. Counterweight for CEM120 Equatorial Mount - 7326
iOptron CEM120 Equatorial Mount
The CEM120 Equatorial Mount was developed by iOptron after noticing an increased demand for reliable and sturdy equatorial mounts that are also capable of carrying heavier loads and more elaborate imaging setups. This equatorial mount takes advantage of iOptron's revolutionary "center balance" design. This innovation enhances the mount's stability, accuracy, and smooth mechanical performance, while also being able to accept a payload of up to 115 pounds (52 kg). The natural stability of the "center balance" design comes from the concentration of mount and payload weight directly over the center of the pier or tripod.
The high performance of the CEM120 is evident by its low ±3.5 arc second periodic tracking error. To go with the stability feature, the CEM120 employs an advanced cable management system with more ports in more locations to avoid entanglements and limit the chance of broken cables. The CEM120 also contributes some new features to the CEM family such as WiFi and LAN for remote use, and user-friendly, dependable clutches on both axes.
iOptron CEM120 Equatorial Mount Highlights
- A newly designed, center-balanced equatorial mount (CEM) with natural stability for up to 115 lb. payloads.
- Observatory astrophotography mount optimal for imaging as well as visual applications.
- Mount weighs 57 lbs.
- Gear clutches are easy to use and reliable.
- Adjustable counterweight shaft for 0º latitude operation.
- Precision altitude and azimuth adjustment.
- Precision stepper motor features 0.07-arcsecond accuracy for precision GOTO and tracking.
- Conventional polar alignment for those who are unable to see the Pole Star.
- Go2Nova® 8407 V2 controller features Advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO Technology with a built-in heater.
- High precision tracking with low periodic error (PE)<±3.5 arcsec.
- Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC).
- Integrated 32-channel GPS (Global Positioning System).
- Built-in WiFi and LAN enables remote operation.
- Includes ST-4 autoguiding port.
- Advanced cable management system offers more options.
- Spring-loaded Losmandy saddle is independently adjustable.
- iOptron CEM120 Equatorial Mount
- Go2Nova® 8407 V2 Hand Controller
- Hand Controller Cable
- Serial Cable
- Two 22 lb. Counterweights
- Counterweight Shaft
Dimensions & Specifications
- Mount Type: Equatorial
- Mount Electronics: Computerized with GoTo
- Includes Hand Controller: Yes
- Latitude Range: 0º - 68º
- Weight Capacity: 115 lbs.
- Includes GPS: Yes
- Includes AutoGuider Port: Yes
- Periodic Error Correction: Yes; plus PPEC
- Mounting Style: Losmandy-style dovetail plate
- Counterweights: Two at 22 lbs. each
- Mount Weight: 57 lbs.
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of