iOptron 22 lb. Counterweight for CEM120 Equatorial Mount - 7326
iOptron CEM120EC Equatorial Mount
iOptron's CEM120EC was created after recognizing that there was a need for a precise yet durable equatorial mount, capable of carrying heavier payloads and more intricate imaging arrays. The mount maintains all of the popular benefits of iOptron's cutting-edge "center balance" design, such as accuracy, natural stability, and smooth mechanical operation. This heavy-duty mount is also able to accept up to 115 lb. payloads. By focusing the weight of the mount and payload directly over the center of the pier or tripod, the CEM120EC Equatorial Mount offers natural stability.
A low periodic tracking error of <0.15 arcsec RMS demonstrates the CEM120EC's performance. In addition to its natural stability, the CEM120EC contains an advanced cable management system that prevents entanglements and broken cables by providing additional ports. The CEM120EC provides the CEM family with some new features like WiFi and LAN for remote operation and clutches on both axes that are easy to use and reliable.
iOptron CEM120 Equatorial Mount Highlights
- A newly designed, center-balanced equatorial mount (CEM) with natural stability for up to 115 lb. payloads.
- Observatory astrophotography mount optimal for imaging as well as visual applications.
- Mount weighs 57 lbs.
- Gear clutches are easy to use and reliable.
- Adjustable counterweight shaft for 0º latitude operation.
- Precision altitude and azimuth adjustment.
- Precision stepper motor features 0.07-arcsecond accuracy for precision GOTO and tracking.
- Conventional polar alignment for those who are unable to see the Pole Star.
- Go2Nova® 8407 V2 controller features Advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO Technology with a built-in heater.
- High precision tracking with low periodic error (PE)<±3.5 arcsec.
- Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC).
- Integrated 32-channel GPS (Global Positioning System).
- Built-in WiFi and LAN enables remote operation.
- Includes ST-4 autoguiding port.
- Advanced cable management system offers more options.
- A spring-loaded Losmandy saddle is independently adjustable.
- iOptron CEM120EC Equatorial Mount
- Go2Nova® 8407 V2 Hand Controller
- Hand Controller Cable
- Serial Cable
- Two 22 lb. Counterweights
- Counterweight Shaft
Dimensions & Specifications
- Mount Type: Equatorial
- Mount Electronics: Computerized with GoTo
- Includes Hand Controller: Yes
- Latitude Range: 0º - 68º
- Weight Capacity: 115 lbs.
- Includes GPS: Yes
- Includes AutoGuider Port: Yes
- Periodic Error Correction: Yes; plus PPEC
- Mounting Style: Losmandy-style dovetail plate
- Counterweights: Two at 22 lbs. each
- Mount Weight: 57 lbs.
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of