iOptron SmartStar G R80 GoTo GPS Refractor Telescope - 8802B
iOptron SkyTracker Camera Mount for Astrophotography with Polar Scope - White - 3302W is no longer available.
We recommend these products instead:
iOptron Solar 60 GPS Telescope with Electronic Eyepiece & Filter - 8806
iOptron Solar 60 Telescope with Solar Filter and Electronic Eyepiece - 8506
We are excited to introduce the new iOptron SkyTrackerTM camera mount for astrophotography. New features include an increased payload of 7.7 lbs and an adjustable AZ base. This portable mount makes it easy to take long exposures of the night sky without streaking or star trails.
The SkyTrackerTM is simple to set up. Just attach the unit to a camera tripod. Then slide and lock your digital camera into the saddle. Align SkyTrackerTM to Polaris, the North Star, using the included dark field illuminated polar scope. Then turn on the motor and it keeps your camera tracking at the same speed the earth rotates! The unique DC servo motor keeps your camera in motion to avoid star trails and allows you to take long exposures for beautiful images of the night sky. SkyTrackerTM runs on 4 AA batteries for portability at any location.
- Attaches to a camera tripod
- Accepts cameras weighing up to 7.7 lbs
- Auto-tracking for smooth camera motion perfect for long-term exposures
- Cast aluminum body with plastic painting finish
- Adjustable AZ Base (for easy polar positioning)
- Integrated compass and geared latitude adjustment wedge for easy polar alignment
- Also includes AccuAligning dark-field illuminated polar scope
- Up to 24 hours of operation on 4AA batteries
- Optional Ball Head and Tripod
- Type - Ultra Compact EQ
- Payload (MAX) - 7.7 lbs
- Weight - 2.6 lbs (1.2) kg w/o battery
- Wheel - 80mm, 156 teeth Aluminum Alloy
- Worm gear - 11 mm, brass
- Bearing - 4 pieces
- Drive - DC servo motor
- Tracking - R.A. auto
- Tracking Speed - Cel, 1/2Cel, N/S
- Latitude Adjust Range - 0 ~ 70 degree
- Polar Sight Hole - ~8.5 deg FOV
- Polar Scope - 6-degree FOV with dark field illuminated
- Power Consumption - DC 4.8 ~ 6V, 0.06A at Max. load
- Power Requirement - 4 AA batteries (not included)
- External: DC 9 ~ 12V, 500mA (Optional)
- Duration of operation - 24 hours at 20C
- Built-in Accessory - Compass, Adjustable AZ and Alt
- Dimension - 153 x 104 x 58 mm
- Operating temperature - -10~40C
- Base Connect - 3/8"
- Warranty - One year limited
Ships to most international destinations, APOs, and FPOs.
Dimensions & Specifications
Telescope Accessories Series
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of