AstroZap Aluminum 9.25" SCT Dew Shield Cap - AZ-303
Jims Mobile (JMI) Wheeley Bars Medium Size Universal is no longer available.
We recommend these products instead:
AstroZap Celestron 11" SCT HD & CGE Double Notched Flexible Dew Shield - AZ-148
AstroZap Dew Heater Band for 1-1/4" Eyepiece and 50mm Finder - AZ-701
DescriptionJMI Medium Size Universal Wheeley Bars
- Adjusts to fit tripods with tip-to-tip distance from 33" to 43"
- Tip receptacle is 2-1/4" I.D.
- Wheel diameter is 2-3/8" (optional 5" or 10" wheels are available as separate purchase)
- Height is 4-1/4" (6-7/8" with 5" wheels)
Note: Wheeley Bars are designed to be used on hard surfaces only, with the tripod legs almost fully retracted. All Wheely Bars have locking wheels and leveling capability.
Medium Universal Wheeley Bars are designed to fit:
- ATS Portable Pier mount (depending on weight of telescope and configuration of pier legs)
- Celestron C4-R, C5-S, C5-SGT, C6-N, C6-R, C6-RGT, C8, C8-NGT, C8-S, C8-SGT, C8+, C8-N, C8-S, C9¼-S, C9¼-SGT, C10-N, C10-NGT, C11-SGT, C102-HD, Celestar 8, CG-4 mount, CG-5 mount, CG-9¼, CGE 800** / 925** / 1100**, Classic 8, CPC 800 GPS / 925 GPS / 1100 GPS, Fastar 8, G-8, G8-N, G-9¼, Great Polaris C8, Great Polaris mount, NexStar 8 / 8 GPS / 8i / 8i (XLT) / 8 SE / 9¼ GPS / 11 GPS, Super C8 with adjustable tripod, Ultima 8 / 9¼ / 11;
- Losmandy GM-8;
- Meade 2080 and 2120 Fork mounts (except MTS) through LX200 7", 8" and 10" (Ritchey-Chrétien, GPS and non-GPS versions) with standard field tripod, LX90-ACF 8" / 10", LX90GPS 8" / 10", LX400-ACF 10", LXD55 AR-5 / AR-6 / SN-6 / SN-8 / SN-10, LXD75 AR-5 / AR-6 / SN-6 / SN-8 / SN-10, ETX-90EC and ETX-125EC with deluxe field tripod, LX10, LX50, LX90, LXD500 / 600 / 650 mounts, Starfinder German Equatorial 6 / 8 / 10;
- Orion SkyView Pro mount;
- Vixen Great Polaris mount, Great Polaris Deluxe mount
- And many more!
** Your CGE mount may require Large Size Universal Wheeley Bars depending on the tip-to-tip distance. It may also require the 10" Pneumatic Large Wheel Upgrade (to lower the mount to an acceptable height).
Do not use the Medium Wheeley Bars for 12" or larger SCTs (even if the mount is listed above) as these telescopes are too heavy for this product.
Ships to most international destinations, APOs, and FPOs.
Dimensions & Specifications
Telescope Accessories Series
Jims Mobile (JMI)
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of