The Konus 4886 Slide Set identifies the variations in common vegetable and plant cell types and is great for educational purposes. You get 10 prepared slides and 10 blank slides and they come in a sturdy and cool looking wooden case. Plus, the information is offered in 8 languages; English, Italian, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Greek!
This prepared slide set contains:
- Cells with crystals from cactus t.s.
- Elderberry, Sambucus stem t.s.
- Mullein, Verbascum branched leaf hairs.
- Glandular cells in rosemary leaf t.s.
- Sunflower leaf with hairs t.s.
- Waterlily Nymphaea stem, stellate hairs.
- Dead nettle Lamium stem t.s.
- Potato, Solanum tuber t.s.
- Pollen grains, mixed species.
- Isolated vessels from plant stem.
Dimensions & Specifications
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of