The IMG132E is a high performance CMOS camera for Lunar / planetary application. Using Sony's Exmor CMOS sensor which gives clear and noise free image. Unlike other old cmos technology, IMG132E has no visible Fixed Pattern noise like the vertical lines. And IMG132E has no random horizontal noise even in very high gain conditions.
IMG132E also has the high FPS performance. It achieve 25fps at 1280*1024 full size mode and achieve 86fps at 640*480 center crop mode.
- SONY Exmor CMOS Sensor IMX035
- 1/3inch Effective imaging area
- Pixel Size: 3.63um x 3.63um
- 25fps at 1280 x 1024, 86fps at 640 x 480 (Max)
- ADC: 12bit - Internal 4 bits per Channel - 8 bit output
- QE: Blue 61%, Green 63%, Red 54%
- 1.25" Telescope Interface
- USB Bus Powered
- Weight: 190g,
- Supplied with USB cable, 1.25" nosepiece
Dimensions & Specifications
Telescope Accessories Series
QHYCCD Camera Systems
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
QHYCCD Camera Warranty Period
QHYCCD provides a Two Year warranty period Except for the following items:
- CCD/CMOS Sensor
- TEC module
CCD/CMOS Sensors: Kodak's Sensor is under Kodak's warranty period of one year from the time KODAK ships to QHYCCD. Sony's Sensors have a two year warranty from the date of original sale to end user.
TEC modules: Have a One year warranty.
Cables: Have a one year warranty.
Repair Warranty Conditions:
The camera is warranted to be free of defects and will be repaired at no cost for the warranty period with normal use. Any damages due to improper use or incident are not under warranty. End user is responsible for shipping costs to the manufacture.
The following conditions are not covered under warranty
- CCD Chips will develop bad columns from time to time. If a defect column should appear after initial use, once the camera is put into operation, it is not considered a defect given that normal image calibration removes bad columns. If the CCD sensor exceeds the warranty period, QHYCCD will replace the CCD sensor at the end user expense
- CCD sensor damaged by static discharge due to improper grounding of AC power supplies.
- Scratch on CCD sensor
- Water damage from exposure to water leaks
- Low CTE columns (if there are two low CTE columns nearby and it cannot be fixed by normal calibration tools, QHYCCD, will replace it)
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of