QHYCCD OAG Off-Axis Guider - Small - OAG-S
QHYCCD QHY22 Monochrome CCD Camera is no longer available.
We recommend these products instead:
QHYCCD QHY22 Monochrome CCD Camera
The QHY22 is a 6 megapixel, Low noise Mono with the Sony ICX694 Exview CCD camera! Introductory offer includes the QHY color filter wheel with this camera for the same low price!
Medium format, high resolution 'Exview' CCD camera chip, with 6,050,000 x 4.54uM square pixels in a 15.98mm diagonal array. This camera has a very high Qe of 77% making it one of the most sensitive cameras on the market today. Built-in ST-4 autoguider opto isolated output. Single USB cable for image capture and color wheel control. The camera is also very suitable for manufacturing, medical and scientific purposes with external trigger inputs. QHY CCD astronomical camera.
- Sony ICX694 Exview CCD camera
- Total Pixel Array Size 2838*2224
- Effective Pixel Array Size 2758*2208
- Effective Pixels 6.1mega pixel
- Chip Size 14.6*12.8mm
- Effective Area appox 12.5*10mm
- Pixel Size: 4.54um*4.54um
- CCD readout Type: Progressive Scan
- FullWell: 15Ke- to 20Ke-
- Peak QE:77% @550nm >60%@Ha,70%@450nm
- Download Speed: 1.25Mpixel/s
- Preview 4*4 Binning: 4.4Mpixels
- Readout noise: 5e-(Typic at 1.25Mpixel/s)
- Support Binning: 1X1,2X2,4X4
- System Gain: 0.25 to 0.3 e-/ADU
- Microlensing on chip
- 16bit ADC with CDS and Preamp
- Anti-dew heater: Built in
- Global Electric shutter
- Power consumption: 3.5W(Zero Cooling) 12.8W(50% Cooling) 25.8W(100% Coolling).
- Single cable for for QHY Colorwheel control and power
- Regulated 2-Stage TEC cooling: -45C from ambient
- DC201 DC adapter & TEC Controller, Regulated
- Weight: 470g(not including the C-mount)
- Size: D=77mm Length=83mm
- USB2.0 High Speed interface
- Guide port - built in Optic isolated guide port RJ11 6pin (ST4 type)
- Fully sealed
- Desiccant Silicon tube
Only ships in contiguous USA.
Dimensions & Specifications
Telescope Accessories Series
QHYCCD Camera Systems
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
QHYCCD Camera Warranty Period
QHYCCD provides a Two Year warranty period Except for the following items:
- CCD/CMOS Sensor
- TEC module
CCD/CMOS Sensors: Kodak's Sensor is under Kodak's warranty period of one year from the time KODAK ships to QHYCCD. Sony's Sensors have a two year warranty from the date of original sale to end user.
TEC modules: Have a One year warranty.
Cables: Have a one year warranty.
Repair Warranty Conditions:
The camera is warranted to be free of defects and will be repaired at no cost for the warranty period with normal use. Any damages due to improper use or incident are not under warranty. End user is responsible for shipping costs to the manufacture.
The following conditions are not covered under warranty
- CCD Chips will develop bad columns from time to time. If a defect column should appear after initial use, once the camera is put into operation, it is not considered a defect given that normal image calibration removes bad columns. If the CCD sensor exceeds the warranty period, QHYCCD will replace the CCD sensor at the end user expense
- CCD sensor damaged by static discharge due to improper grounding of AC power supplies.
- Scratch on CCD sensor
- Water damage from exposure to water leaks
- Low CTE columns (if there are two low CTE columns nearby and it cannot be fixed by normal calibration tools, QHYCCD, will replace it)
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of