The Sky-Watcher Dobsonian utilizes quality components throughout. Pride of workmanship manifests itself in high quality standards of optical and mechanical fabrication. The polishing process for primary and diagonal mirror yields smooth mirror surfaces ensuring good contrast, and properly corrected optics show minimum alterations to the optical wave-front.
The mechanical and structural components of the OTA exhibit rigid construction and outstanding stability. The mount construction is sturdy and rigid. Mount design, while simple, facilitates smooth motions about both axes. Quality accessories enhance the observer's viewing experience.
- 16" (406 mm) Dobsonian-style Newtonian
- 1500 mm focal length (f/4.4)
- 2" Crayford-style focuser with 1.25" adapter
- 4-element Plössl 25 mm and 10 mm 1.25" eyepieces
- 8x50 RA erect-image finderscope
- Solid rocker-mount with Teflon bearings and tension clutch for altitude
- Aluminum plate with needle bearings for azimuth
Available for shipment to the USA and Canada only.
Dimensions & Specifications
Viewing Galaxies/Star Clusters
For the Enthusiast
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.