ZWO Off-Axis Guider - OAG
ZWO ASI1600MM Pro Monochrome Camera Mini Kit 3
ZWO's ASI1600MM Pro Mini Kit 3 has a monochrome ASI1600 Pro camera, a 5-position EFW Mini Electronic Filter Wheel, and a set of 1.25" LRGB filters, and a 1.25" H-Alpha filter!
ZWO ASI1600MM Pro Monochrome Astronomy Camera
With low read noise, low dark current, and high dynamic range, the ZWO ASI1600 Pro camera offers top-of-the-line astrophotography performance. Due to its super low read noise, this camera features 12.5 stops of dynamic range, even with a 12-bit ADC. This represents an upgrade over the KAF8300.
Four screws are used to seal the ASI1600 Pro's chamber. This design has been confirmed by full testing to be extremely stable. The ASI1600 Pro does not suffer from dew problems and still operates normally even when humidity is high.
DDR Memory Buffer
A 256MB DDR3 memory buffer is integrated into the ASI1600 Pro camera's upgrade PCB board to improve data transfer stability and avoid amp-glow issues encountered during readout with USB2.0 due to slow speed data transfer. This DDR memory buffer is the main distinction between ASI "Pro" cameras and ASI "Cool" cameras.
USB 3.0 Port & USB 2.0 Hub
USB 3.0 port provides 5 gb of bandwith to power the ASI1600 Pro for operation at 14.7 fps in 12bit normal mode, or 19 fps in 23bit high speed mode at full resolution (11.7 MP). ZWO recommends using either a 12V at 3A-5A or more DC adapter (2.1*5.5, center positive), or a 9-15V battery to supply power for the cooler.
A wide range of accessories such as a filter wheel, guide camera, and electronic focuser, can be connected to the ASI1600 Pro via its USB 2.0 HUB. This enables easier cable management. Power comes from two included short 0.5 m USB2.0 cables, or an external source if connected.
This camera features a two-stage TEC cooling system for very deep cooling at -40ºC below ambient. An external AC-DC power supply (sold separately) is necessary to power the cooler.
ZWO EFW Mini Electronic Filter Wheel
Especially small and lightweight, the ZWO Mini Electronic Filter Wheel, or EFW Mini, weighs only 300 grams (10.58 ounces) and features a very thin 20 mm body.
Even though it's small enough to fit in your hand, the ZWO EFW Mini is robustly constructed with a CNC-machined black anodized body made of aircraft-grade aluminum. In addition, the stepper motor is made in Japan by NPM.
Rotatable in each direction, this Mini Filter Wheel holds five 1.25" or 31 mm filters. This kit includes a set of 1.25" LRGB filters. With these filters, you'll get non-vignetted results using systems as fast as f/5 with this camera.
After installing the ASCOM driver, you can start using the ZWO EFW Mini by plugging one of the USB 2.0 cables included in this kit into the USB hub. You can also use one of the USB cables to connect the EFW Mini directly to your computer. ZWO's ASCOM driver is compatible with a large variety of control software.
ZWO 1.25" LRGB & H-Alpha Filters
- The 1.25" LRGB filters in this set have been enhanced for use with the monochrome sensor in the ASI1600 Pro
- Comes with 1.25" (IR-Cut) Luminance, Red, Green, Blue, and H-Alpha filters
- The four LRGB filters in this set offer over 92% light transmission at passband
- Each LRGB filter delivers more than 92% light transmission at passband
- Compared to standard LRGB filters, you'll enjoy improved transmission, color separation, and coatings
- RGB color combined weights are approximately 1:1:1
- 700 nm - 1100 nm infrared wavelength cut-off and precision off-band blocking
- Fine optical polishing for 1/4 wavefront accuracy
- Multiple layers of anti-reflection coatings boost performance
- These filters features a small spectral gap to minimize the effects of light pollution
- Each filter in this kit comes mounted in a sturdy filter cell
- ZWO ASI1600MM Pro Cooled Monochrome Imaging Camera
- 5-Position Mini Electronic Filter Wheel for 1.25" or 31mm Filters
- 1.25" Luminance Filter
- 1.25" Red Filter
- 1.25" Green Filter
- 1.25" Blue Filter
- 1.25" H-Alpha Filter
- Camera Bag
- 21mm Extender
- 16.5mm Extender
- 1.25" Nosepiece
- 1.25" Cover
- M42-M48 Adapter
- 2x 0.5 m USB 2.0 Cables
- T2-1.25" Adapter
- 2x Spacers
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Quick Guide
Dimensions & Specifications
- Sensor: 4/3" Panasonic MN34230 CMOS monochrome
- Diagonal: 21.9mm
- Resolution: 11.7 MP
- Pixel Array: 4656 x 3520
- Pixel Size: 3.8 µm x 3.8 µm
- Maximum FPS at Full Resolution: 23 fps
- Shutter: Rolling
- Minimum Exposure: 32 microseconds
- Maximum Exposure: 2000 seconds
- Read Noise: 1.2e @30db gain
- QE Peak: 60%
- Full Well Capacity: 20ke
- ADC: 12bi
- DDRIII Buffer: 256 MB
- Interface: USB 3.0/USB 2.0
- Adapter: 2"/1.25"/M42x0.75
- Protect Window: AR
- Diameter: 78mm
- Weight: 14.5 oz.
- Back Focus Distance: 6.5mm
- Cooling: Regulated two-stage TEC
- Delta T: 40-45ºC below ambient
- Cooling Power Consumption: 12V at 2A max
- Working Temperature: -5°C - 45°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 60°C
- Working Relative Humidity: 20% - 80%
- Storage Relative Humidity: 20% - 95%
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of