ZWO 1.25" Low Profile Cover - ASILPC
ZWO ASI294MC Color Astronomy Camera
Exceptional Low Illumination Performance
The combination of a large-size optical system and pixel area expansion to 4.63 µm enables extraordinary low-illumination performance. As a result, the IMX29CJK is the ideal sensor for astronomical imaging applications that necessitate low-illumination performance.
Sony IMX294CJK CMOS Sensor
The first in-house imaging sensor for astronomy cameras to support the Type 4/3 format, the Sony IMX294CJK achieves the pixel number output required for 4K at 120 frame/s (in ADC 10-bit output mode, the ASI294MC can run up to 25 fps at 4K format base on USB3.0 bandwidth). Furthermore, the ASI294MC uses a large-sized pixel to realize SNR1s of 0.14 1x* which is nearly the value of the ASI224 (0.13 1x*).
- The ASI294MC features 14-Bit ADC and can achieve a dynamic range of 13 stops, an improvement over even the ASI1600.
- Full well capacity is 63700e, three times the capacity of the ASI1600. Even when exposed for long periods, bright stars won't saturate. The ASI294MC can reach a higher SNR (signal to noise ratio) with one individual exposure.
- A back-illuminated type sensor, the IMX294 has a very high QE estimated to be more than 75%.
- USB 3.0 port supplies 5 gb of bandwidth to make running the ASI294MC at 16 fps (14bit, normal mode) or 19 fps (10bit, high-speed mode) at full 11.7 MP resolution possible.
- ZWO ASI294MC USB 3.0 Color CMOS Imaging Camera
- ST4 Guide Cable
- USB 3.0 Cable
- 1.25" Nosepiece
- 2" and 1.25" Covers
- T2 - 1.25" Adapter
- Quick Guide
Dimensions & Specifications
- Sensor: 4/3" Sony IMX294 CMOS
- Diagonal: 21.6mm
- Resolution: 11.7 MP
- Pixel Array: 4144 x 2822
- Pixel Size: 4.63 µm
- Bayer Pattern: RGGB
- Minimum Exposure Time: 32 µs
- Maximum Exposure Time: 2000 s
- ROI: Supported
- ST4 Guider Port: Yes
- Focus Distance to Sensor: 12.5mm
- Shutter Type: Rolling
- Protect Window: AR coated
- Operating System Compatibility: Mac/Windows/Linux
- Interface: USB 3.0/USB 2.0
- Bit Rate: 14-bit output (14-bit ADC)
- Adapter: 2"/1.25"/M42x0.75
- Dimensions: 62mm x 36mm
- Weight: 4.2 oz. without lens
- Working Temperature: -5°C - 45°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 60°C
- Working Relative Humidity: 20% - 80%
- Storage Relative Humidity: 20% - 95%
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of