Zhumell Lunar and Planetary Color Telescope Filter Set
- Quick and easy no-tool setup.
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use.
- Quick release dovetail attachment - no tool setup.
- German Equatorial mount with Setting circles - to accurately locate and track sky objects.
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with 1.25" steel tube legs - Provides a rigid and stable platform.
- All coated glass optics for clear, crisp images.
- Deluxe accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories.
- "The Sky®" Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and enhanced images.
Telescope, Tripod, Sky Level 1 planetarium software
Dimensions & Specifications
Highest Useful Magnification
Objective Lens Size Code
Viewing the Moon
Viewing the Planets
Celestron AstroMaster Telescopes
For the Beginner
DocumentationDownload Celestron AstroMaster 90 EQ Instruction Manual
Download Celestron AstroMaster Telescope Quick Set-Up Guide
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Celestron has a limited lifetime binocular and spotting scope warranty and all other products have a 2 year manufacturer's warranty covers against defects is provided. If you have specific questions about this product's warranty please contact Celestron's Customer Service department at 310-328-9560.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of