Celestron Universal Camera T-Adapter - 1.25" - 93625
Celestron Omni XLT 120mm Refractor Telescope
The Celestron Omni XLT 120 Refractor Telescope's innovative design features and high-quality optics make it an excellent tool for astronomy and astrophotography. Its refractor telescope design makes it sturdy, easy to use, and easy to clean and care for. Additionally, this model features simple, no-tool assembly.
Only the finest grade of glass is used in the Celestron Omni XLT's hand-selected and hand-figured mirrors and lenses. StarBright XLT multi-coatings and a generous 120mm objective lens allow for optimum light transmission. The included 25mm eyepiece features 20mm eye relief, making it comfortable even for those who wear glasses.
Additionally, this telescope features the Celestron CG-4 German Equatorial Mount with setting circles and slow-motion controls to aid in accurately locating and tracking sky objects. Ball bearings in both axes of the mount allow for better control and smooth performance.
Model includes a heavy-duty, pre-assembled stainless steel tripod with 1.75-inch legs, an accessory tray, a bubble level, and "The Sky Level 1" planetarium software, which features a 10,000-object database and enhanced images.
Celestron Omni XLT 120 - General Features
- High quality optics start with each lens and(or) mirror being hand selected so only the finest grade of optical glass is used
- StarBright XLT coatings provide maximized light transmission
- 25 mm multi-coated eyepiece - 20 mm eye relief, 50° FOV
- 1.25" star diagonal
- CG-4 German Equatorial mount with setting circles and slow motion controls - to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Ball bearings in both axis of the mount for smooth performance
- Heavy-duty pre-assembled stainless steel tripod featuring 1.75" legs, accessory tray and bubble level
- Easy no-tool setup
- "The Sky®" Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and enhanced images
About Celestron Refractor Telescopes
Celestron’s high-quality refractor telescopes allow beginners to improve upon Galileo’s vision with a simple, reliable design that is easy to use, requires minimal maintenance, and is versatile enough for land or sky viewing. Known for viewing planetary detail and splitting close double-stars.
A refractor telescope uses a lens as the primary. The lens at the front of the telescope bends the light passing through it until it comes to a single point called the “focal plane”. The long, thin tubes of refractor telescopes look much the same as those Galileo used centuries ago. High quality optical glass and multi-coatings provide today’s sky watchers views Galileo never dreamed of.
The refractor type of telescope is very popular with individuals who want mechanical simplicity, rugged reliability and ease of use. Because the focal length is limited by the length of the tube, refractor telescopes become quite bulky and expensive beyond a four inch aperture. This limits the light gathering properties of refractor telescopes, but it is an excellent choice for beginners and those who prefer simple operation and versatility. Refractor telescopes are also a popular choice because of their unobstructed view, high contrast and good definition.
- Easy to set-up and use
- Simple and reliable design requires little or no maintenance
- Excellent for lunar, planetary and binary star observing especially in larger apertures
- Good for terrestrial viewing
- High contrast images with no secondary mirror or diagonal obstruction
- Color correction is good in achromatic designs and excellent in apochromatic and fluorite designs
- Sealed optical tube reduces image-degrading air currents and protects optics
- Objective lens is permanently mounted and aligned
- More expensive per inch of aperture than Newtonians or Catadioptrics
- Heavier, longer and bulkier than equivalent aperture Newtonians and Catadioptrics
- The cost and size factors limit the practical maximum size primary to smaller apertures
- Some color aberration in achromatic designs (doublet)
Available for shipment to the USA and Canada only.
Dimensions & Specifications
Good for Astrophotography
Highest Useful Magnification
Objective Lens Size Code
Viewing the Moon
Viewing Galaxies/Star Clusters
Viewing the Planets
Celestron Omni XLT Telescopes
For the Enthusiast
DocumentationDownload Celestron Omni XLT Telescopes User Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Celestron has a limited lifetime binocular and spotting scope warranty and all other products have a 2 year manufacturer's warranty covers against defects is provided. If you have specific questions about this product's warranty please contact Celestron's Customer Service department at 310-328-9560.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of