QHYCCD Mini Guidescope Only for QHY5 Series Cameras - MINIGUIDESCOPE
QHY5III290 USB 3.0 Color CMOS Camera
Incorporating Sony's IMX290 STARVIS Exmor R back illuminated CMOS sensor, you'll be able to see extremely faint stars on real time video with the QHY5III290 USB 3.0 series CMOS camera. With the attachment of a 50 mm f/1.4 C-mount lens (sold separately), the QHY5III290 camera can capture stars as dim as magnitude 9. When compared with the IMX236 sensor, the IMX290 has double the sensitivity for visible light and 3+ times the sensitivity for near infrared.
The QHY5III290 contains a super fast USB 3.0 interface and 135 fps with full HD output. It also produces ultra low readout noise. This combined with back illuminated make this camera a perfect camera for video astronomy. Moreover, its small 2.9 µm pixel size makes it an excellent planetary imaging camera as well.
A monochrome version of the QHY5III290 camera (QHY5III290M) is also available.
- QHY QHY5III290 USB 3.0 CMOS Color Camera
- 1.5 m USB 3.0 Cable
- 1.5 m 5pin LEMO to RJ11 Guide Cable
- Confocal Ring
Dimensions & Specifications
- Imaging Camera Series: QHY Color
- CMOS Sensor Model: Sony IMX290 STARVIS Exmor R back illuminated
- Imager Size: 1/2.8"
- Resolution: 2 MP full HD
- Effective Pixels: 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Size: 2.9 µm x 2.9 µm
- Effective Area: 5.6mm x 3.1mm (16:9)
- Readout Type: Progressive Scan
- Full Well Capacity: >15.7ke
- Shutter: Rolling Electric
- Maximum Frame Rate (8bit): 135 FPS @ 1920x1080; 220 FPS @ 960x540; 460 FPS @ 480x270
- ADC Sample Depth: 10/12-Bit; Output 8-Bit/12-Bit
- Minimum Exposure: 5 µs
- Maximum Exposure: 600 sec
- Binning Modes: 1x1; 2x2
- MicroLens: Onchip micro lens array
- Readout Noise: 3.2e - 0.75e
- Guide Port: 5-pin Lemo aviation socket
- Backfocus: Approx. 11mm
- Camera Size: 1.25" Eyepiece (31.6mm diameter)
- Optic Window: AR+IR cut 680 nm
- Support Software: ASCOM; SharpCAP; FireCapture; Native WDM
- Weight: 3 oz.
DocumentationQHY5III Series User's Manual
QHYCCD WDM Driver Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of