QHYCCD Mini Guidescope Only for QHY5 Series Cameras - MINIGUIDESCOPE
QHY5III290 USB 3.0 Monochrome CMOS Camera
View ultra faint stars on video in real time using the QHY5III290 USB 3.0 series camera with the Sony IMX290 STARVIS Exmor R back illuminated CMOS sensor. When connected with a separately sold 50mm f/1.4 C-mount lens, the QHY5III290 is able to capture magnitude 9 stars. The IMX290 also has twice the sensitivity for visible light and three or more times the sensitivity for near infrared when compared with the IMX236 sensor.
The QHY5III290 produces ultra low readout noise. This plus full HD back illumination make this camera an ideal instrument for video astronomy. The QHY5III290 has a super fast USB 3.0 interface, performing at 135 fps at full HD output. For planetary imaging, a small 2.9 µm pixel size makes this the perfect camera.
A color version of the QHY5III290 camera (QHY5III290C) is also available.
- QHY QHY5III290 USB 3.0 Monochrome CMOS Camera
- 1.5 m USB 3.0 Cable
- 1.5 m 5pin LEMO to RJ11 Guide Cable
- Confocal Ring
Dimensions & Specifications
- Imaging Camera Series: QHY Mono
- CMOS Sensor Model: Sony IMX290 STARVIS Exmor R back illuminated
- Imager Size: 1/2.8"
- Resolution: 2 MP full HD
- Effective Pixels: 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Size: 2.9 µm x 2.9 µm
- Effective Area: 5.6mm x 3.1mm (16:9)
- Readout Type: Progressive Scan
- Full Well Capacity: >15.7ke
- Shutter: Rolling Electric
- Maximum Frame Rate (8bit): 135 FPS @ 1920x1080; 220 FPS @ 960x540; 460 FPS @ 480x270
- ADC Sample Depth: 10/12-Bit; Output 8-Bit/12-Bit
- Minimum Exposure: 5 µs
- Maximum Exposure: 600 sec
- Binning Modes: 1x1; 2x2
- MicroLens: Onchip micro lens array
- Readout Noise: 3.2e - 0.75e
- Guide Port: 5-pin Lemo aviation socket
- Backfocus: Approx. 11mm
- Camera Size: 1.25" Eyepiece (31.6mm diameter)
- Optic Window: AR+AR clear glass
- Support Software: ASCOM; SharpCAP; FireCapture; Native WDM
- Weight: 3 oz.
DocumentationQHY5III Series User's Manual
QHYCCD WDM Driver Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of