Apertura 1.25" Neutral Density Filter 13% Transmission - ND96-0.9 - A-ND91
TeleVue Bandmate OIII Filter - 1-1/4 Inch - BFO-0125 is no longer available.
We recommend these products instead:
AstroZap 177 mm x 177 mm Visual Baader Solar Film for Visual Use - AZ1029
AstroZap Baader Solar Filter For 10" LXD 75 SN and 294 mm-304 mm Telescopes - AZ1011
AstroZap Baader Solar Filter for 10" SCT and 288 mm - 298 mm Telescopes - AZ1006
AstroZap Baader Solar Filter For 11" SCT and 306 mm - 316 mm Telescopes - AZ1007
AstroZap Baader Solar Filter For 12" SCT and 338 mm - 348 mm Telescopes - AZ1008
Bandmate OIII Filter
This OIII filter particularly enhances planetary nebulae in larger telescopes.
- Narrowband filter for high transmission, with high blocking of unwanted longer wavelengths to yield high-contrast images.
- Ion beam technology and optical glass produces low scatter in a hard stable coating to reduce changes due to temperature and humidity.
- Optical quality BK7 glass yields sharp star images, even when filter is placed in front of diagonal.
100% quality control:
- Every single filter is checked optically and cosmetically to assure performance.
- Every filter is individually serialized.
Only ships in contiguous USA.
Dimensions & Specifications
Telescope Accessories Series
Oxygen III Filters
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of